NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
shortygb said:
not everyone on bos goes on "General" and NS, which is where brogan usually is...except for 2 posts :D
Hahaha! :D

Brogan, because you had your sex change, you really should change your avatar into something more feminine, so everyone knows that you aren't lying...

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
did i just walk into a NS thread? Brogan got heaps sexer too.

Bookie said:
Hmmm, as much as gamesmanship it is, you hate to see ANY midget get injured. Doesn't matter if it's your world championship curl, you don't like to see things like hat, and I hope for the best that The Fredmeister gets well soon, I've seen him a few times when I'm on my Curlcrawl, and he's a top midget. And if it really is the curators fault, then he deserves a curling. Hell, I'm prepared to strap on the skates and sit in the wheelchair once more if I need to curl the bitch. Havent got the tele yet, but I'll make sure I do later tonight.

And no, I beleive we need to spread the word about this great game in other threads, and creating a thread of its own wouldnt be supported by the wider community.

Any news on the postponed date though?
Damn straight bout the midgets. We need as many as we can get, the world standards of midgets have slipped slightly, tho we've been fortunate here in Australia. Its sickening to see an accident that puts a midget out of professional action. PWMCA (Professional Wheelchair Midget Curling Australia, for those not in the know) have kept the "Midgetgate" scandal under raps, just when there are rumours of Indian bookies being involved arising. Seems large money plus bribes and ice curators dont mix.

Yes I think its time to spread the word more. See the match on FOX Sports 2 on Tuesday 7:30pm, or live at the said venue.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Mate, I hear everything. If you and John fix me up in the usual manner theres no problems, they'll disappear. See me at the usual place, leave the money at the door.

btw, what does your sig say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)