• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
How can you compare League to Basketball?

How many people are there in the States compared to over here?

I bet you in Soccer and Basketball that you dont get people being king hit.......

.:b-me:.

memories consume
nerd2die4 said:
though i do agree with what you are saying copious, but watching these players go about i just wish they go back. I hate blacklocks whinging and im not a fan of ricky because he offers nothing to the game. Walker is a junkie, he plays good footy but is a junkie andi dont like that. except for Ryan mcgoldrick, he plays with pride and passion in that sharkies jeresey and i like that. ohh and harris i dont mind him

ricky stuart doesnt offer anything to the game?
how about HE COACHES A SIDE THAT HAS BEEN IN THE GRANDFINAL FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS???

and dude that wants to be flamed (no your name is not important): SOCCER IS FOR PUSSIES.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
though i do agree with what you are saying copious, but watching these players go about i just wish they go back. I hate blacklocks whinging and im not a fan of ricky because he offers nothing to the game. Walker is a junkie, he plays good footy but is a junkie andi dont like that. except for Ryan mcgoldrick, he plays with pride and passion in that sharkies jeresey and i like that. ohh and harris i dont mind him
As :b.me: said, Ricky Stuart is the coach of the competition leaders. Ricky Stuart won a premiership in his first year as a first grade coach. Ricky Stuart has offered lifelines to players such as Walker, Brett Mullins, Hodges (choke) and alot of up and coming players in our junior leagues. The Roosters are leading all three grades and our jersey flegg team is undefeated.

Now tell me how Ricky brings nothing to the game?

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i used to love ricky, cos he played for the raiders, and he played like an absolute champ, but i cant forgive him for going to the roosters...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well that's your problem. He's a class act and those who hate the roosters for stupid jealous reasons can't see that.

nerd2die4

HSC
ohh im sorry loz, youre right, ricky stuart brings plenty to the great game of rugby league. he brings cheating to a whole new level. you lead the NRL in all three grades, well thats because the roosters bloody buy any player with an ounce of potential. somehow though the roosters fit in under the cap. and the 'developing juniors' call that always gives me a laugh, i think the only juniors in the team at the moment is ricketson and robinson. thats a whole lot of developing.

so there ya go bad rep me again for not agreeing with you.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You can't prove that the Roosters have been cheating. They've come out and stated they can't buy anymore players and they haven't. All you can do is call them rorters because, WOW WE HAVE SOME FUCKING CLASS PLAYERS! We have players that wouldn't have a chance anywhere else and we've turned them into good players. All I can put your argument down to is jealousy, because I can't see an ounce of fact.

I haven't bad rep'd you at all so ner.

nerd2die4

HSC
I can assure you that im not jealous. if i was couldnt i just switch and support the roosters?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
then what the fuck is your problem? Nothing you say is based on fact, you're just one person who hates the roosters so your easiest option is to say that they're cheating. They're not cheating, I don't think any club, especially a club with such a high-profile admin such as the roosters, would be stupid enough to risk cheating after the bulldogs scandal. So my advice to you is get the fuck over it and realize that the roosters are a class team, with a class coach and class players. And they're leading the comp now because of that.

nerd2die4

HSC
I have no problem. i just assumed that this being a forum i would be able to post my opinions. but theres a loz on every fourm, shuts down every discussion with swearing. you're cool.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
oh please, if i want to swear, i'll swear. i didn't realize there was a swearing nazi among us. a swearing nazi who thinks he is an nrl god.

when you grow up little boy, you'll realize the real world is actually about facts not fabricated bullshit made up about something you don't like.

HSC
nerd2die4 said:
I have no problem. i just assumed that this being a forum i would be able to post my opinions. but theres a loz on every fourm, shuts down every discussion with swearing. you're cool.
^ bahaha..sorry for interupting
but i have to admit, that's quite true. :p
sorry loz :)

nerd2die4

HSC
She, loz, She. ohh and thanks for telling me the world is actually about facts because i was under the assumption that it was made of fairy floss and candy.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
no, it's not fucking true. he comes on here claiming the roosters are cheats, ricky stuart has brought nothing to the game. FACE THE FUCKING FACTS!

HSC
nerd2die4 said:
She, loz, She. ohh and thanks for telling me the world is actually about facts because i was under the assumption that it was made of fairy floss and candy.
^ baahha,,,fairly floss and candy..lol
i'd give you another one, but i have to spread it around ;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah they did. But they've only bought three players this year, they can't afford anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)