NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerd2die4

HSC
minni has an injury problem after running into walker during their last game.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Ah well, we've been through the injuries run before, hopefully they can win the remaining games.

I love the retro stuff!

nerd2die4

HSC
The sharks have a commemorative jersey of the 80's but looks nothing like any of the jerseys they played with then. its basically a good way to get supporters for forking out cash to buy some new merchandise.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Jersies are ridiculously overpriced.

Then again, what isn't these days?

neonazi

how good were the old jerseys!!!!
they only had one or two colours mostly and just looked heaps good. now theres all these multi coloured designer style ones with sponsors all over them. bring back the old styles!!!
and wat was with canberra on the weekend? i know they were commerorating aboriginals but their the green machnie!!

nerd2die4

HSC
yeah i think the sponsors are what ruin the jerseys. but i guess they pay for it to be there, and its sorta what keeps clubs alive

neonazi

clint newton got 12 weeks. im not complainin, it was a bad hit. he had to do time for it.

and completely off the topic of the thread, but, JANA PITTMAN LOST!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! how very un-australian of me, but i dont like her so i dont care!

nerd2die4

HSC
I don't like her either, bloody talks her self up like a boxer does. and thoes ridiculous denim shorts and black socks, what was she thinking?

neonazi

i dont look into her fashion side of things but i'll just agree with u on that one.

cant wait for sunday - tigers v cowboys. ive been waitin all yr to see a cowboys game on tv cos i dont have fox, now it has arrived. hope the cowboys win, and i hope for a miracle tonite with the Knights!!!!!!!!!!

neonazi

well knights can still make the top 8. heres how:-
- we beat the tigers by 48 points
- sharks lose to cowboys and raiders lose to souths
- eels lose to roosters or they can win by a small margin

i know its a long shot, probably the longest of the longest shots ever made...BUT THERES HOPE!!!!

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Woo hoo finally a perfect round in the tipiing comp.........

Go Manly, you guys played awesome for 65 minutes!!!!!

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Does anyone here think the Dragons can win the Grand Final this year? Cause all the commentators seem to think that they could possibly do it, but i reckon they are just too damn inconsistent.

neonazi

i think the dragosn r inconsistent in the season, but they can go all the way if they make the finals. i think they should at least get to the gf playoffs.
in other news, tallis announced his retirement. thoughts on that....

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Earlier in the season I thought the Dragons could win the premiership, but lately they've been way to inconsistent. They'll be thereabouts but I don't think they'll make the grand final.

Who do you guys think deserves wooden spoon? I'll be really disappointed if Souths get it. I'm not a big fan, but they haven't been playing that badly IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)