Status
Not open for further replies.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
timbk2 said:
they got it..

should be a killer of a match
yeah i was suprised broncos agreed to it. but then again, cowboys had to pay a hefty fee to broncos for a home semi.

neonazi

the reason why the broncos wanted the game so much up there was not only to promote the game but because theyve never lost up there, and they play shit at suncorp.

nerd2die4

HSC
it's not because they play shit house at suncorp. there is nothing better then running out infront of a packed home crowd, for a home final. the reason is because it is only fair that the cowboys have it at home. after the first week of the finals, the teams standing are:

1. Roosters
2. Panthers
3. Storm
4. Cowboys
5. Bulldogs
6. Broncos

cowboys won, broncos lost, cowboys get the advantage. simple. and also tickets for that game were sold out in 3 hours, i'm pretty sure the NRL had that inmind when they were deciding to change it or not.

HSC
"Rorting Club"

Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go Walker
It's your birthday
We gon' pay you like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Latte’s like it's yo birthday
'Cause you know we don't have a cap
So it's your birthday!

[Chorus (2x)]
Came to the Rorting club, got a pocket full of bucks ,
Gus, I got these pecs , if you into giving hugs
I'm into having sex, I take it up the butt ,
So I came to the Rorting club cause I’m into getting nubbed

[Verse]
When I pull out up front, you see the Sunsilk in tubs
When we roll 17 deep, there’s ten supporters at the club
Gould heard I fuck with gays, now he wants to show me love
I’m only on twenty grand, but my ho gets a million bucks
But homie ain't nothing changed , Hodges's goes down, Freddie's cocks up
I see Morleys got a cut, that Pommie won’t hit it up
If you watch how I move you'll mistake me for a spaz or a gimp
Been split by a few seashells now I walk with a limp
In my Gucci hood, in Bondi. they saying "Walker you hot"
They like me, I want them to love me like Saints fans love 'Choc
But holla in Redfern them fans tell ya im a dopo
And the plan is to put the next player in a choke hold
I'm feelin' focused man, only money on my mind
I got a mill out the deal and more on the side
Now Ricko said he liking my style, he giving my a blow
Finch wanna get bi and they ready to go

[Chorus (2x)]

[Bridge]
I’m slow, my ho brought me the dough
That sly sponsor bought me all my fancy things
My crib, my car, my clothes, my jewels
Look Freddie i done came up and i ain't change.

[Verse]
And you should love us, way more then you hate us
Bennett you mad? I thought that you'd be happy I made it
I'm that pussy by the bar toasting to the good life
Is it my faggot ass you trying to pull back right?
When my opposite winger gets to my side he’s gone
I wink my eye at touchie, if he smiles he gone
Ill get Harrigan to sack him , then I’ll get another perm on,
If you talking bout money homie, Its my only concern
I'm off to the Bank , cause my paper bags full up
If the other clubs hate , then we’ll go by Tate
And watch his money pile up
Or we go see Mason and bring him to the club
You know where he wants to be

[Chorus (2x)]

[Talking]
[Laughing] Don't try to act like you ain't know we rorting either
Were a rorting club all the time, its about to pay off wigga

HSC
Yes, I'm a very sore loser I agree! Yes I'm just jealous that your club is still alive while I'm waiting for next season. And no, not smart enough to make it up myself.

By the way, that was a dedication to Constipation and Loz, but no Loz this isn't part of my argument as to why they are 'Rorters'. So jealous

nerd2die4

HSC
ohwhenthesaints - best post ever! I like your opinions on the roosters, though im no fan of the club you support.

HSC
Well I didn't make it up so I can't take any credit, just passing it on. I was surprised at how well it went together.

I hate the Rorters with a passion, even more than the Bullcheats. I mean sure "they're white, they're blue, they're cheats and rapists too canterbury clap clap canterbury". But at least they were caught and punished. Rorters are basically running the league, look at the power they hold, and noone is or can do anything about it.

I admit some of that anger/hate comes from jealousy. Supporting a poorly run and underperforming club your whole life does that to you though. And I don't expect you to be a fan of Saints... out of curiosity who do you support?

nerd2die4

HSC
the sharks.

and i agree with everything you say about the rorters running the league. just look at that tackle on schikofske made by finch. how did he get let off? schicofske landed on his head, he was driven with his hands in between his legs. but i guess it all depends on the colours you wear and who your dad is, and luckily for finch he's right in both departments.

HSC
Yep exactly right regarding Finch junior. The salary cap rules need to be changed. Firstly junior dispensation to stop Rorters buying Australian schoolboys teams (look at their jersey flegg), and also a salary cap for lower leagues and juniors. They are paying their junior stars large amounts, as well as city acommodation etc, and a result they are willing to stay for 'less' when they make NRL. Until the NRL addresses these issues it will continue losing respect as an organisation. Rugby league is such a good game it probably doesn't matter though.

LOL the Sharks! Well I'm sure you'd be aware of my duty as a Saints supporter to hate and not respect the sharkies. Haha, I will apologise in advance for any future comments I make about your team.

nerd2die4

HSC
hey don't worry, apology accepted. same goes for you guys, sorry for any future comments about your team, afterall you are known as the merged scum.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Neither team seemed willing to back down... A good game, and a great result.

nerd2die4

HSC
I was hoping for a broncos win, just for gordie. but yeah the cowboys will get hammered against the roosters the next week. though good effort by the boys to get this far.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Just as they were hammered by the Bulldogs, I guess... We will know by the end of next weekend and not before.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
did any of you guys understand what Bowen said?

T

timbk2

great to see the cowboys win..

i dont necessesary likethem.. but its great for the nrl.

HSC
They probably wouldn't be up against all the haters if they didn't cheat the salary cap, gang rape girls, bash cops etc...

But they look the goods this year, unless they choke they should get the premiership they 'deserved' in 2002

nerd2die4

HSC
who heard about the stupid doggies fan that let of the firecracker, during the melbourne v doggies game? man, that could be the dumbest thing a fan has ever done. what a dickhead. and after David gallop was talking about increased security.

what an embarassment.

nerd2die4

HSC
just some news ( this thread is dying):

hassan saleh has hung his boots. he has ended his career, played his last game for the sharks. apparentley he is unhappy with the way he has been treated, and i dont blame him. he has gone back to his previous profession, as a sparky.

also the sharks jersey flegg team has made the grandfinal, and will be up against the undefeated roosters. the sharks beat penrith after losing 18-0 at one stage of the match to win 24-20. the roosters smashed parramatta 56-4. should be a good match. it will be televised at 1:30, if anybody is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)