• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richz

WTF eels beat storm, the storm must have played horribly. If the eels win smith wont go, I will always tip against the eels, becuz i want them to have a coach chenge.

As for the dragons, i hope they win too but can u saints fans get over called the roosters, rorters. The jokes over, and its time for u guys to get a new call. Look if u guys dont get over it, u dragon fans are just arrogant, and there is no pt talking to u arrogant supporters

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
aussie test team: guess bennett kept the try-series team except berrigan??? wtf... ok he played good today, but still...
AUS.................................NZ (edit)
mini.................................ropati
rooney............................lolesi
berrigan..........................vagana
tonga..............................whatuira
sing.................................utai
lockyer (c).......................benji marshall
kimmorley........................leululai
price................................rauhihi
priddis.............................louis anderson
civoneciva........................wiki (c)
hindmarsh.......................Prichard
fitzgibbon........................Koopu
carrol...............................faumuina

kenndy............................halutao
wing...............................jason cayless
o meley...........................asotasi
ryles................................kidwell

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Johns is out for 6 - 8 weeks with a broken jaw. I saw that knights were way ahead, then check later and the warriors had won. Now I see that Johns went off 15 minutes into the second half no wonder. Knights are screwed.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Man, what happened with the dragons, they just put down too many chances

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
WHAT A COMEBACK, GO THE WARRIORS!!!
Possession was the key, once we had the ball it just kept looking like we would score. Poor Joey though, i really feel for him.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
aussie test team: guess bennett kept the try-series team except berrigan??? wtf... ok he played good today, but still...
AUS.................................NZ (edit)
mini.................................ropati
rooney............................lolesi
berrigan..........................vagana
tonga..............................whatuira
sing.................................utai
lockyer (c).......................benji marshall
kimmorley........................leululai
price................................rauhihi
priddis.............................louis anderson
civoneciva........................wiki (c)
hindmarsh.......................Prichard
fitzgibbon........................Koopu
carrol...............................faumuina

kenndy............................halutao
wing...............................jason cayless
o meley...........................asotasi
ryles................................kidwell
I cant believe ropati is fullback, he's a 5/8 ffs. the halves matchup just looks wrong, kimmorly and lockyer is gonna shit all over my kiwi halves. But if we can pull of an upset i'll be stoked.

richz

ahh god, the knights are disgraceful 20 nil up and they lost. Again joey is injured, his career is over. As for the dragons, i hope they dont turn up next week against the roosters. Good on ya the eagles!!!!

As for the aussie team wtf is carroll, berrigan, tonga, civoneciva and priddis (shud be a reserve) in the team. Where is bailey? wing shud be starting.

O god bennett u are picking the rong team. But anyway u'll still beat the kiwis jason cayless shud be starting in front of rauhihi. Wow Anderson nice halves pairing !!!! that will win u guys the match

*mel*

xrtzx said:
ahh god, the knights are disgraceful 20 nil up and they lost. Again joey is injured, his career is over. As for the dragons, i hope they dont turn up next week against the roosters. Good on ya the eagles!!!!

As for the aussie team wtf is carroll, berrigan, tonga, civoneciva and priddis (shud be a reserve) in the team. Where is bailey? wing shud be starting.

O god bennett u are picking the rong team. But anyway u'll still beat the kiwis jason cayless shud be starting in front of rauhihi. Wow Anderson nice halves pairing !!!! that will win u guys the match

Yep I agree Cayless should be starting. He's gotten so good lately. He's just so strong and knocks everyone else down. Lol his hair is nuts.

Bennett is an idiot. Carroll and berrigan? He just picked em coz they're broncos. He should be looking at everyone not just his own team.
Who was the aussie coach before bennett?

Boo_

HSC
AsyLum said:
Man, what happened with the dragons, they just put down too many chances
true, but hey, the game was good!!! now they got to train a little harder, and hopefully snap the roosters next monday!!!

richz

:p another roosters supporter..... Nice, anyway anderson was the previous aussie coach.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Wtf is with Berrigan & Carroll? Talk about bias. I'm happy Priddis is starting hooker though. He's been playing really well.

I know this is a stupid question but I seriously can't remember - do the players that play in the test play their club games as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)