Not open for further replies.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
MuffinMan said:
yeah u guys didnt get any further than us last year
*choke* 1999 *choke*
didn't win the biggest game

conclusion: nathan brown should be SACKED!
Haven't been here for a few days.

But mate, I reckon you are possibly even more out of it than year 10 chick when it comes to the NRL.

What does Nathan Brown have to do with us losing in 1999?

Do you even know who the coach of the Dragons was that year? I doubt it.

Do you even know who the coach of Parramatta was before Brian Smith came along? I doubt that too.

Do you even know what road Parramatta Stadium is on?

At least chocolate_lover would be able to answer at least two of those questions, provided they were relevant to her.

chocolate_lover, this is where you should not let me down. Please tell me who the coach of the Roosters was before Ricky Stuart, and also what road Aussie Stadium is on. If you know who the coach of the Roosters was in 1999, bonus points for you :)

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Haven't been here for a few days.

But mate, I reckon you are possibly even more out of it than year 10 chick when it comes to the NRL.

What does Nathan Brown have to do with us losing in 1999?

Do you even know who the coach of the Dragons was that year? I doubt it.

Do you even know who the coach of Parramatta was before Brian Smith came along? I doubt that too.

Do you even know what road Parramatta Stadium is on?

At least chocolate_lover would be able to answer at least two of those questions, provided they were relevant to her.

chocolate_lover, this is where you should not let me down. Please tell me who the coach of the Roosters was before Ricky Stuart, and also what road Aussie Stadium is on. If you know who the coach of the Roosters was in 1999, bonus points for you :)
The coach of the Roosters before Ricky Stuart was Graham Murray and im pretty sure Aussie Stadium is on moore park rd and driver ave...
In 1999, was the coach Phil Gould?

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
for the sharks i coudl tell you :D

sharks coach previosuly was ando
sharks coach 99 was langmeister
shark park is on capn cook drive
Never speak of Anderson again. He is a fool and must be forgoten. I hope he burns in hell... he killed the sharks.... again.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
hey maw an' pa, time fo' sum goo' ol' eel bashin'

wasnt nathan brown playing fot he saints in 1999?

1) eels coach in 99 was Brian Smith

2) before that was Ron Hilditch

3) parra staduium is on O'Connel St, built on the site of the old cumberland oval which was torn down by the crowd after eels won the 1981 grand final. when the mayor of parramantta jokingly said they will get a new stadium if they won (which he thoguht wasnt going to happen). my dad still has the flags from the top of the goal posts.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
The coach of the Roosters before Ricky Stuart was Graham Murray and im pretty sure Aussie Stadium is on moore park rd and driver ave...
In 1999, was the coach Phil Gould?
Awesome work, dudette! Brilliant.

Just for a bit of trivia, you played the Dragons three times in 1999 and lost all three! But since then, we've only beaten you about four or five times in six seasons.

Ye Olde St Nick said:
Hey Bobby, did u get ur 100 UAI?
No man, not even close. I should've studied. Maths was the only interesting subject for me, so I worked in it and got my Band 6s pretty easily. But the rest of the subjects were crappy.

To anyone else who starts studying the day before Economics after only ever looking at 8 out of 18 chapters, and anyone who starts studying the day before Business after only ever having looked at 300 pages of a 500 page textbook, and anyone who doesn't do any work in English all year because it is such a boring subject, I wish you all the best of luck!

Also, don't get addicted to an Internet game a week before your HSC starts, and lose the addiction as soon as the exams end ..

But still, for not doing all that work I was supposed to, and only studying a day before each exam (except for Mathematics), I still beat 63,000 or so kids in the state, whatever the figure is.

The solution is simple, though, Brogan. After deciding months and months ago that I couldn't be bothered to study for 99.6 or higher, 95.2 would have been good enough to get into Commerce. And I achieved that with minimal effort, so Commerce it is.

Now I am just gonna go to Uni, study really hard in the first year, and get High Distinction averages .. well, Distinction averages at least. And then I will try to transfer to Comm/Law at USyd, and the world is all fine and dandy!

I am also thinking of finally taking the computer out of my room permanently, because it is too much of a distraction when I am supposed to be doing homework or assignments.

This will be a new and reformed Rob going to university! Well, more like a 'junior high school Rob', because that was when I used to study four hours a night and come first, second or third in every class.

World of university, here I come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)