• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nrl!!! (4 Viewers)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
LOL yeah y do u hate johns so much? LOL he's a good player... the best halfback in the game :)

why was i up so early? LOL im doing my IT assignment... well trying to get it done.. LOL

yeah i just got the nrl album thing from the telegraph... :) pretty cheap man.

yeah i just want all the roosters cards... especially wing, fitler and hodges... and minno... :)

funkychickie

go doggies!!!

Originally posted by dado006
go the raiders !!!!!!!!!
dirtiest team fuck definately the doggies well at least this season so many high shots anyone see travis nortons high shot on heggarty which followed by a lovely ball head slam so many penlaties they receive and ffs what was that idiot mick stone thinking well he got the sacking the roosters were robbed via the video ref and a lower penalty rate

ye i think the broncos are dirty too
the dogs arent as dirty as the broncos leave them alone theyve had a bit of a rough trot
oh i dont like the warriors much

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Re: go doggies!!!

Originally posted by funkychickie

oh i dont like the warriors much
warriors r a great team, they will be in the top 5 this year.. i say...

i was surprised with the panthers raiders game yesterday!!

:eek:

ever since they got sponsored... things arent happening for them anymore...

funkychickie

Re: Re: go doggies!!!

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ

warriors r a great team, they will be in the top 5 this year.. i say...

i was surprised with the panthers raiders game yesterday!!

:eek:

ever since they got sponsored... things arent happening for them anymore...
yeh but i guess the warriors have changed a little they used to be heaps dirty... same wit st george illawarra
hmmmmm
hmmmmm
hmmmmm

funkychickie

WHAT WELL WHO WON LAST WEEK SUPPOSED TO BE A GRANDFINAL REMATCH!!!! HUH!!! HUH! HUH!!

yeah the bulldogs only won by 2 points... how dissapointing man, i wanted the dragons to win :D

(if u guys dont already know, i hate canterbury with a passion)

lets hope the roosters will go all out and win :)
WHAT ???? *she screams...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
u cant hate the doggies... theyre not that bad... hmmm well actually theyre bloody brilliant
although roosters are my second fav team s0o i guess thats ok...
go the city team... city won! yay... the best players were in that team and oh guess what andrew johns was in the country team so i guess that means life goes on wihtout him.... hes ok but a one man band.. he irritates me cause he never passes the ball

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
MuahUAah roosters 36-14 knights

MuAHUAHuah good stuff :):D

How goddamn good was it?!?!?!?!?! :gridnod: I was so happy when Morley got MOTM, he deserved it & put some excellent hits on. I bet it hurt the Knights players when Freddy kicked for conversion!! The Chookpen was going off!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Andrew johns is the best playmaker in the world, he passes the ball all the time! and if not he creates them. him and stacey jones are the best in the business in doing that.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Re: WHAT WELL WHO WON LAST WEEK SUPPOSED TO BE A GRANDFINAL REMATCH!!!! HUH!!! HUH! HUH!!

Originally posted by funkychickie

WHAT WELL WHO WON LAST WEEK SUPPOSED TO BE A GRANDFINAL REMATCH!!!! HUH!!! HUH! HUH!!
man the bulldogs r cheaters man. you didnt deserve to win. you were bloody offside for one of ur tries...

pppsft. man... that was a shit ref... but yeah.. cant do nothing but it now...

*i should get over it...* :rolleyes:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by copious
him and stacey jones are the best in the business in doing that.
sorry about the serial posting... but fitler as well :) he's another great player ;)

chippie

Go The Knights!
I love em!
My boyfriend absolutley LOVES the raiders and keeps rubbing it in that they're on top of the table! LOL. Dun worry, The Knights shall overtake em! :) I dont mind the roosters, but im not a huge fan of Brisbane, especially Gordon Tallis and I am even starting to have issues with Willy Mason...:mad1:

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Ill tell you what Im not happy about this season, is the fucking disgraceful umpiring.................Fuck me dead.........the ref for the Manly match didnt have a fucking clue about the extra time ruling............he goes, he fucking tosses the coin? Who gives a fuck....another decision was when the Parra player knocked it on in goal..the effing touchie was right next to the player, if that wasnt a knock on, then I dont exist on this planet!.....plus Parra were offside all day!......But at lease the ref got polaxed twice...........wat a spook!

Another ruling, that has me mistified is the Lance Thompson alleged obstructing the kicker........wat a load of shit.......the kicker ran into him............

I think the NRL needs to restructure the Refs..........

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i reckon hey? the fucking refs r shit. man they should get me ref!!

MuahUAH... woah checkin out all the footballers :D :p

*faints*

the thing that shits me about the refs is how easy they fukn give away penalities and half the time they are wrong

i mean anyone watch raidersvs panthers???well c when burgelli was going to play the ball after he was tackled and the penrith player kicked it so the ball rolled away from burgelli and he penalised the raiders for slow play the ball i meann ffs all the video ref had to do was holler at him and the panthers scored of the next set of six

and fox sports is funny too when a penalty is given away by the opposition holding up the tackled player and not letting him play the ball the fox sports doods show it in slow mo wtf makes me laugh but :D

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Im sure you lot could do a better job, why dont you ref from now on?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Lazy
Im sure you lot could do a better job, why dont you ref from now on?
i wish i could... but they dont allow female refs i dont think.. only in the afl :rolleyes: :eek:

but yeah... good news, all the video refs and touch refs that caused all the mishap in round 10 are all sacked... :apig:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC

i wish i could... but they dont allow female refs i dont think.. only in the afl :rolleyes: :eek:

but yeah... good news, all the video refs and touch refs that caused all the mishap in round 10 are all sacked... :apig:

These refs are bullshit. C'mon, learn the goddamn rules!!

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Man I should ref...........Ive got all the Billy Harrigan calls all worked out, even blowing the whistle!

Even remember how to deal with the Raging Bull.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)