NSBHS 4u maths 3u maths economics tutor (1 Viewer)

3li

HSC
N/A
Im tutoring around the Eastwood area and i have vacancies on Tuesdays Thursdays and Fridays. I went to North Sydney Boys High. class '06

Currently tutor 6 students privately and at James An.

Some credentials (internal assessment ranks) - 12/60+ 4u
21/80+ 3u
5/50 economics

i charge $30/hr - hopefully some of my students can provide some comments on whether or not my teaching is/has been effective.

edit: got 99.25

Last edited:

cliffary

HSC
Totally recommend this tutor - explains things in a clear and simple manner. Teaches you nifty tricks here and there =]

lala2

Banned
HSC
Oooh, competition! Anyway, how many NSBHS students live in the Eastwood area?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Nah don't worry, your thread has more than enough bumps ;) I didn't think there were so many NSBHS boys from that area! No wonder there's always a bunch of NSBHS boys who always travel past Chatswood! (yeah, I know between Chatswood and St Leonards is only Artarmon, but for some strange reason I thought NSBHS = Asians = Chatswood.

3li

HSC
N/A
haha xia get out of my thread =.=

3li

HSC
N/A
haha okok continue then - as long as u dont mention DoTA (mite scare ppl away)

Spon

HSC
yeah evan might end up shouting u a game of dota or so if u do well in ur internal assessments. but yeah his good for 4u and eco and dota, nothign else.

steelite

HSC
Hey, are there any NSB's who can tutor in eco and possibly modern?

sliu

HSC
LottoX said:
I'm bumping for you, if you don't want me to then fine.
How about me stop arguing, and perhaps we can combine our strengths and advertise, since it is more attractive and may get more customers. BTW people will probably wanna see your HSC and UAI results first before anything happens.

sliu

HSC
Maybe we can start an NSB tutoring association where we can all take on different courses and tutor in different suburbs, for example, Lotto and I can take English, us four can all take maths (Lotto, 3li, Jack and I), Evan and I can take Eco and Jack and I can take physics, you three can take Jap.

We can also all pitch in extra material we got from outside of school to build the content that we'll teach, for example, Trial papers, holiday workshop stuff and tutoring stuff (eg. To's content, Hey Evan!!). It should be that difficult, since we can just follow the format and chronological order of North Shore, James An or Prior....oh well, just a thought, pleez reply though or start a thread on our school forum.

Wackedupwacko

HSC
the idea has been heard and rejected at least my part, i dont have the time til after uni starts

annykay123

HSC
ATTENTION ALL TUTORS AND STUDENTS!

Do you want something that only Ruse people have...?

I'm willing to sell the ENTIRE WORKED SOLUTIONS to CAMBRIDGE 4 UNIT MATHS!
This is a more than handy helper for Tutors and Students alike...!

Having scored band 6 in this subject last year, you can take it from me that if you start studying for 4 unit from this book ASAP you WILL DO VERY WELL.

Cambridge doesn't even publish this... i don't need to tell you that this is a once-in-a-hsc opportunity ;)

Call/sms me on 0404 098 087 if you're interested, or email me on phoenix_fire@hotmail.com

and good luck with your studies!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
So does my school, which is a crappy school in the 50s lol :p

3li

HSC
N/A
uni commences on monday for me and due to a hectic timetable, im not taking anymore students for the time being.

P

pLuvia

University starts monday for you? Which university and course did you get accepted into if you don't mind me asking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)