• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NSW is the most racist state in Australia. (1 Viewer)

Are we (NSW) a racist state?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gay Captain

HSC
Captain Hero said:
Can someone explain to me how religious discrimination == racism?
it is in practice

because most of the rednecks don't understand the distinction between "muslim" as a religion and "of middle eastern appearance" as an ethnicity

hence non-muslim wogs being attacked at cronulla

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
God can't we just wipe out all the muslims so they'll stop fucking complaining? They're like the feminists of the 21st century.

ZabZu

HSC
I think racism occurs when there is little interaction between different ethnic groups. You can be a very diverse society but if everyone is segregated and dont interact with each other, racist feelings become common.

E

Empyrean444

Captain Hero said:
God can't we just wipe out all the muslims so they'll stop fucking complaining? They're like the feminists of the 21st century.
You are retarded

Numbers

Banned
HSC
Mods, remove the 'maybe' option from the poll. Too many people are just fence sitting.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Captain Hero said:
Let's just trade them for an Indian or East Asian. They don't fucking complain as much as Mussies.

They're all crybaby bitches (on Centrelink).

spiny norman

HSC
I would say yes, there is some heavy racism in areas of NSW. Not so much Sydney (though certainly some areas), but definitely in country areas. Much of my family's from there, and I love them dearly, but their racism can be painful to be around (and I love making a joke at other races' expense as anyone).

Most racist state though? Surely WA takes that cake. They've elected a man who's known to have assaulted an Aboriginal with an iron bar into parliament for the past 27 years. I won't deny it's benefited the greater Australian good, entertainment-wise, but it's kind of ridiculous.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
spiny norman said:
I would say yes, there is some heavy racism in areas of NSW. Not so much Sydney (though certainly some areas), but definitely in country areas. Much of my family's from there, and I love them dearly, but their racism can be painful to be around (and I love making a joke at other races' expense as anyone).

Most racist state though? Surely WA takes that cake. They've elected a man who's known to have assaulted an Aboriginal with an iron bar into parliament for the past 27 years. I won't deny it's benefited the greater Australian good, entertainment-wise, but it's kind of ridiculous.
who cares

the vast majority of aboriginal are scum

Numbers

Banned
HSC
fuk youse aussies. go bak to where youse came from.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Numbers said:
fuk youse aussies. go bak to where youse came from.
I'd return to my homeland but it has been taken over by Pakis, Orientials and Nig-Nogs (not racist)

HSC
racism is a survival mechanism, it's what keeps animals alive in the wild when they encounter something they deem threatening, the meshing of cultures is indeed a huge failure. Just look at france...shariah law being implemented into the law..there goes the world

Admiral Nelson

Generalfeldmarschall
HSC
Has anyone actually been to Cronulla recently? Half the people there are Maori's. It's quite perplexing and rather intimidating really.

zstar

HSC
N/A
Everyone is racist most just don't admit it.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Admiral Nelson said:
Has anyone actually been to Cronulla recently? Half the people there are Maori's. It's quite perplexing and rather intimidating really.
are you scared they are taking over Australia?

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
All of these muslims are taking our jobs and converting our children to their moon religion where they sacrifice babies

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Captain Hero said:
All of these muslims are taking our jobs and converting our children to their moon religion where they sacrifice babies
bogan from camden?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)