NSW Physics Study Group (1 Viewer)

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Anyone interested in forming\ being involved in a study group towards the 2005 HSC for the Physics course, regardless of the school you attend. If you are serious and live in NSW post a reply to show your interest and we can discuss it further. One of the best ways to study is to form a study group!

Jase

HSC
You're talking about a *physical* group? not internet virtual reality? ahhhhhhh

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
There are two options i can think of..

Depending on the different locations of all those that are interested, we could make one of those yahoo or ninemsn groups to track meetings and post questions notes etc. To keep track of all our members, if it's possible and people are somewhere closer to each other we could probably have an actual meeting monthly or if we are spread far out we could bunch those together who are close to each other and they could do dot point note summaries etc. help each other out and we could all come back together and organise it on the online website service we set up with? Still interested.... i reckon it would be heaps beneficial.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
idea isn't too bad...

that sounds interesting, count me in too
if it works
(hope it does :p )

veridis

droog
HSC
virtual study group may as well just use these boards
if we get a physical study group at the state library or something i'd be up for it

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Okay... state library

We will make it at the state library coz everyone should know where that is, anyone interested post here if you haven't i'll get a website going to organise meetings... and we can get the first meeting up and running soon.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Acutally I have never been there... :eek:
not nerdy enough to go there XD

Study group in the holi would be good, especially these coming one.
Can we also have a chem one too? Cos i thought most ppl who do phys would do chem :eek:

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Okay, let's keep track of everyone

To keep track of everyone, organise meetings and all that boring stuff i've set up a mailing list. If everyone here who was interested could please join it... it would make things easier. Fingers crossed the form below will work...

<!-- BEGIN COOLLIST CODE -->
<form method=POST action=http://www.coollist.com/subscribe/subscribe.cgi> <input type=hidden name=list value=nswphysics> <center><b>Please enter your email address:</b><br><input type=text size=20 name=email> <input type=submit value=Subscribe></center> </form>
<!-- END COOLLIST CODE -->

veridis

droog
HSC
i'm in
i'll try and get some of my class in on it. even if they dont signup/use these board i might bring 1 or 2 extra along. thats cool yeah

Adrian.

HSC
Anyone around Newcastle/Central Coast interested in this? I don't think it's worth going to Sydney just to study but if anyone wants to do it more locally I'll be up for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)