NTFS-3g for mac, Help!! (1 Viewer)

espiritulol

HSC
So I have an external hardrive that would basically always be plugged into my Mac when it was OSX Snow Leopard since I had MacFuse and NTFS programs installed in my Mac.

Now I've updated to OSX Lion and for some reason this message comes up:

Screen Shot 2013-03-29 at 11.39.55 AM.png

I still have MacFuse and NTFS installed into my computer but for some reason it just won't open up.

The only other conclusion I have is to re-format my hardrive on my brother's windows computer into exFAT but it's got so much stuff on it (it's back up for my Mac basically and got 23802983 movies on it), does anyone know what the problem is? :(

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
plug it into a windows computer and then safely eject the device

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, the free driver from Tuxera doesn't work so well in the newer versions of Mac OS X. Given they have provided so much to the community and have pretty good licencing terms (i.e. buy once, use on all your computers), I put the money in and bought the Tuxera NTFS driver:

"Tuxera’s licensing model is one person = one license. With one license you can copy the software to your every personal computer. So it is enough to have one license to install the software on your three Macs at home. But if you have a three-person company, you need three licenses, one for every person."

espiritulol

HSC
Yeah, the free driver from Tuxera doesn't work so well in the newer versions of Mac OS X. Given they have provided so much to the community and have pretty good licencing terms (i.e. buy once, use on all your computers), I put the money in and bought the Tuxera NTFS driver:

"Tuxera’s licensing model is one person = one license. With one license you can copy the software to your every personal computer. So it is enough to have one license to install the software on your three Macs at home. But if you have a three-person company, you need three licenses, one for every person."
Works perfectly now, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)