• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Number of offers anybody received (2 Viewers)

MouNtY

i got 2,
first one was my second pref. and my second offer was my first pref. both HECS courses

D.Larie

cro_angel said:
i got 2 offers.. for my second pref in the main round then my 8th pref in the late round
i cant believe i missed out on my first pref by .05 in the late round though hehe maybe in the final round if they make like one offer i can scrape in.. see how things go
You missed out on your 1st pref by .05?
Damn that stinks! lol

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I received offers for all my preferences. I can't remember how many there were. 7?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Ohhhhh ok, its been ages so I can't remember how the system works. So I only officially received an offer for my first preference but my UAI was high enough to be accepted into all my preferences. I changed my mind in the late round and got an offer to another course but changed my mind again and took the first offer.

broady3

HSC
Hmmm so if, for instance, i accept a first-round offer for my second preference, I am still eligible for a possible second-round offer for my first preference, right? In other words, if you accept one offer you can still potentially recieve offers for courses both higher and lower than the course you've registered for?

X

xeuyrawp

Hmm, I got an early offer from UNE for BA / LLB, B Asian Studies, BA, as well as my random Macquarie offer and scholarship (first UAC preference), so I guess that's 4?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I was only offered 1, my first choice.

I wasn't aware that you could recieve more than 1 offer (apart from 1 hecs and 1 fee place).....I thought they just went down the list until they found a preference that matched the cutoff for the year and that was it.....

Glider05

HSC
Can somebody please answer the question Broady3 asked a few posts ago?? I'm interested to know what the answer is too.......

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I got two offers, the first being the one I eventually accepted.

My transcript lists no less than four separate degrees:

Bachelor of Music (Performance) (Clerical Error)
Bachelor of Music (Composition) (former degree)
Bachelor of Arts Informatics (Refused Offer)
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Music Studies (current degree)

And yes, if you get a higher offer in a later round, you can withdraw from your previous offer, and accept the new one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)