Number of pages of Ext1 English (1 Viewer)

How many pages?

• <16

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • 16-20

Votes: 37 22.4%
  • 20-25

Votes: 40 24.2%
  • 25-30

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • 30-35

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • >35

Votes: 24 14.5%

• Total voters

Garygaz

HSC
Guy at our school wrote 32 pages for one section, 24 for other, and I was sitting next to him... Really inspirational stuff xD

(I think he writes 4-5 words a line)

snowconesyum

HSC
wow everyone writes soooo much!! it seems impossible.
i made it into a second booklet for the FIRST TIME EVER in english today, just managed one page extra... some people must have HUMONGOUS WRITING
or they write a lot ;) i think mine were both about 1500 - are these quantity-full people doing around the same, or much more?

MadamGuilia

HSC
Geezzzzzzz that's nuts!!!

I wrote 3 booklets for the essay.. wouldn't have a clue how much that is, but it makes me happy.

sportylake

HSC
rememeber this doesnt take into account size of writing. also, my booklets were different to that i had in trial. they had like 5-10 more lines i think. were yours all yellow? i wrote 26 pages.

ReDramt

HSC
I feel lyk such a dum shit, i rote 1 pg mi stori wuz bout a cop chasin a criminal down a hiway n lyk da criminal crashd n died n der wuz no investigation.

ReDramt

HSC
ReDramt said:
I feel lyk such a dum shit, i rote 1 pg mi stori wuz bout a cop chasin a criminal down a hiway n lyk da criminal crashd n died n der wuz no investigation.
"oh no" andy said
the cops were followin swaftly behind n lyk he wuz drivin real fast but da cops were still closest to him n lyk den he almost hit a lady wlking her dawg but der fine LOL. N e ways dey speed down da hiway n lyk da cop starts shootin BANG BANG <-(dats onomatepanda) n lyk da bulets hit his tires n dar car did a a 360 dagree kickspin wit a manuel at da end he ran up mad ponts cuz his combo wuz badass. N e way da cops kept closest but den out of no were da cop bought out a bottle to dink out of cuz hes a hardboiled detective <-(Convoltion of crime) n lyk da cop wuz drunk at da wheel n den the criminal drove into a wall n lyk da detective pated his hands togeter and said "dats da end of dat".

DA END

dats my one in a nutshel but da 1 i wrote 4 mi exam wuz a lil longa dis is just a draft

ReDramt

HSC
hollyy. said:
did u write your no. on every page?
i thought writing it on my 23 was bad.
i rote mi no. on evry pg lyk all 1 of dem LOL!

morning storm

HSC
Garygaz said:
Guy at our school wrote 32 pages for one section, 24 for other, and I was sitting next to him... Really inspirational stuff xD

(I think he writes 4-5 words a line)

haha, i was about to say a guy from my school wrote about 50 too, but then i checked your profile and realised we are talking about the same guy..

edit: yeah, he got 4 booklets for each

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
hollyy. said:
did u write your no. on every page?
i thought writing it on my 23 was bad.
lol yes, right at the end
it took 10 minutes

Marinatos

HSC
21 pages. Or 19 and two half pages xD I was pleased with the amoun I wrote. My writing is usually pretty small, but it got bigger as I went on xp

metalheaven

HSC
lol I feel a tad stupid. I was sitting here thinking for some reason that you were all talking about the amount of pages just for the essay, therefore I was thinking "Holy shite! How could you all write so much and still have time for the creative writing." :rolleyes:
But yeah, overall I wrote one full booklet for each, so 20 pages.
35 is still a hellava lot :uhoh:

BlueGiraffe

HSC
I wrote 22, 11.5 for critical and 10.5 for essay. I was excited by that, but people in the 50s?!?!?! Are you robots designed to write fast! wow.

bella3150

HSC
i have no idea how much i wrote! Not enough by the sounds of it..
i was put off by the creative writing part where you HAD to write a short story, well i was screwed. majorly screwed. i think the last line of my story was.

"ONLY GOD SHALL JUDGE ME!"

*shudder* oh the cliche, i hope my teacher never see's it aahahha

molly91

HSC
I have fairly smooshy writing. But it's so true: it's all to do with quality of the writing and analysis.
Did you all get kinda weird creative questions? Most people I've talked to said that the question didn't really relate to their module but they twisted it in some way...

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
I did about 14 + 14 = 28 pages. i agree though, that quality > quantity. just look at the high range sample response thingys, they're all about 8 pages each!

RTFG critical was a little tricky.. while creative was *insert prepared story here*. which may be good or bad. we'll see

xdemi101

HSC
I did 22 i think. My friend only did 12, but her writing is so tiny she fits like 12 words on a line, so it probably equates to 24+ pages in normal handwriting.

hopefully markers wont be put off by the lack of pages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)