Numer of Units 14 +? (1 Viewer)

HeathcoteMitch

HSC
Hey just curious if anyone out there is insane, and doing 14 plus units like myself?

Oritsuro

HSC
Well, I think there's a pair of twins at my school doing 15 units.
3U english, 4U maths, Physics, Chemistry, Economics and Chinese.

HeathcoteMitch

HSC
Trials are starting to weigh on me, and I am thinking my decisions wasn’t to intelligent, good luck to all those currently or about to, or finished trials :)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Take a couple of units lightly. Dont treat em seriously if youre gonna do shit in them and just use them for some background info.

eg, you might be at a party, and itll be an awkward situation. solution: pop out Avagadros constant!

HeathcoteMitch

HSC

Yes, cause school always seems to break the ice at those social occasions. I am shocking at chemistry, its not going to count I do admire all those avid scientists, yet it really isn’t for me. I don’t get the mole joke, probably at my own ignorance, but never fear!
“Two sausages were sitting in a frying pan, one sausage says to the other, Jesus its hot in here, to which the other sausage replies, F#@k me, a talking sausage”

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
14 units would be crazily difficult unless you've got the motivation for it. I did 2units last year and find it hard to just keep up with the 10units that I'm doing this year :p

Good luck tho mate.... just keep in mind however, that you wouldn't want to ruin ur chances of getting top range marks in your subjects because your not giving urself the time to concentrate on all ur subjects in enough detail and with enough time. 14+ units can do that to ya...

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
I was going to do 14units, but I decided to drop Maths Extension 1 at the start of year 12, so I currently do 13........

bambii

HSC
did it in yr 11 i had 16units but i hated bio n didnt scale gud anyway so im down to 14 now

JTN

HSC
wow 14+ units, thats insane, i do 13 and i feel like tearing my hair out, but 14, i have no idea how people do that without pathways.

almightyBZZZ

Snib Control Officer.
HSC
Far out. Does anyone else feel a little inadequate with their measley 11 units?
....When one of those units is Studies of Religion I...

...And another two are the lowest form of general mathematics?

...FARK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)