Nursing in Newcastle uniVs UTS (1 Viewer)

moniyoo

HSC
Ok so which one is batter. What are the benefits. And what if I want to change to physiotherapy in second year. Where should I study nurse in which uni?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Which is closer, or are you planning on moving on campus? I guess you're better off waiting for someone doing the course or planning on it but I know UTS has pretty good facilities for nursing, they recently got some kind of robotic patients or something - look it up.

moniyoo

HSC
I'm a graduated year 12 student and I have to decide from those two but UTS is really new so I don't know if it's reliable and dunno if it will benefit me in my future. Well I live in Newcastle so it's closer but I don't kno how good new castle is compare to UTS. I'm not talking about the facilities but which uni will benefit me once I graduate and etc! Like good jobs etc

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Tbh i dont think Nursing is a field where the uni you go to is of a lot importance, prestige only really comes into stuff like Law, Finance or if you are trying to get top tier jobs in certain places. If you live in Newcastle it's probably not worth the hassle moving to Sydney or trying to commute there a few days a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)