• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nutrition and Dietetics Course (1 Viewer)

kylie1D

HSC
Hey everyone =)
I was just wondering if anyone is studying the applied science with a masters of nutrition and dietetics at Sydney University?? I just wanted to know how heavy the course work is, as in how many days of uni do you have to go? I know because its a science, there will be pracs involved so im thinking that it is one of the heavier courses. As well, I would like to know how much time do you spend at the main campus as supposed to the Lidcombe one. I want to do this course but it will be such a hassle to go to lidcombe if i have to be there most of the time -.-

jet

Banned
HSC
As I understand it, you can expect to spend the majority of time at Lidcombe for the first three years. They generally would try to make sure you are only at Lidcombe or Camperdown/Darlington on a single day, although obviously that's not a guarantee since timetables are so complicated. Based on the handbook it looks like you do about one unit of study each semester at Camperdown/Darlington with the rest at Lidcombe.

My guess is the last two years would likely be more focused at the Camperdown/Darlington campus since you'll be with the science faculty for that part.

kylie1D

HSC
Thankyou =) have you seen the lidcombe campus? and is it nice?

jet

Banned
HSC
I haven't, no. You'll come to realise that you really couldn't care less how nice the campus is a couple of semesters in.

Flocculent

HSC
Lidcombe campus is pretty small compared to main. It's like a high school essentially with all the blocks like "B Block" etc.

But yeah, what Jet says is right - doesn't really matter whether your campus is nice or not :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)