nymphomanic? y is it ok 4 guys.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenni_k

HSC
MaryJane said:
I dont think such double-standards exist anymore.. or if they do, my friends are just mature enough to take it as it is: a girl expressing herself. I think it would be sexier for guys if a girl showed her need for all things sexy (unless, I guess, its like dirty slutty).

Meh, either way, I dont see this anymore... actually, I've *never* seen it, not even when I was 15.
i agree, to a certain extent... i think that guys are more readily accepting of girls who express their sexual desires and needs, whereas girls label each other. for example my friends will be totally fine with any of our friends having a good time and releaseing our pent-up frustrations, but if we hear of other girls sleeping around (particually if we dont like these girls) we will immediately label them sluts, whores, whateva u want 2 call it.

ive been called a nympho, ive got no qualms about it. i believe in a healthy sexlife.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
well in that case it's a matter of whether talking about sex with certain people is appropriate. my boyfriend says he loves it when i tell him that i want sex or something, whereas i rarely talk about that sort of thing with my friends. if people that didn't like me were calling me names for having thousands of sex i'd understand, because it probably isn't their business and they're just looking for an opportunity to be mean. i thought the thread was more about a girl's boyfriend/guy she has sex with thinking these things about her.

Carcus

HSC
aka_bomber said:
hey everyone i just wanted to know why is it ok for a guy to be extremely horny and show it but its not ok for a girl? i mean she would be called desperate and everything when only she's showing her sexual desires???? WHY WHY WHY
i beleive the majority view of this thread, that standard does not exist anymore, women and men are both entitled to be horny, its human nature, its not seen as a bad thing, actually, guys like girls to be a lil horny :p

iamsickofyear12

HSC
aka_bomber said:
hey everyone i just wanted to know why is it ok for a guy to be extremely horny and show it but its not ok for a girl? i mean she would be called desperate and everything when only she's showing her sexual desires???? WHY WHY WHY
It's ok for a girl to show it as long as its not in a slutty way.

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
Me, I love it when a girl is open and honest enough to express her high sexual drive. It's a sign your relationship is pretty healthy.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
im always open to my bf, i prob say im horny and jump at him more then he does, he loves it.. doesnt make me a slut tho, his my bf n i havnt done anything else with anyone else its just between us.

i agree with jenni tho chiks will be lost dogs and follow their friends and agree that everything is good but if another girl they dont like does the same thing its the end of the world and another bitchfest starts up once again..

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
aka_bomber said:
a girl can stress her desire to jump on the beef whenever she bloody wants!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Seems like overall this fundamentally relates back to the whole double standard about ok being a manslut but not a slut. For this case, I just always believed in the biological origins (i.e men being seed-spreaders etc.). Meh..

Carcus

HSC
withoutaface said:
Women are not people, they are devices built by the Lord Jesus Christ for our entertainment.
its chauvanistic bastards like you that bring about threads like this, women are as equal as men, if not more equal, they are better drivers, better multi-taskers, and better pretty much everything else, i hope you cant sleep at night for that comment.................................................... :chainsaw:

minushuman said:
...wish I knew a nympho female. There is so nothing wrong with that.
i know a nympho chick, and when i say nympho i really mean NYMPHO, every second word has sexual conitations, you two should really hook up!

Last edited by a moderator:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Carcus said:
its chauvanistic bastards like you that bring about threads like this, women are as equal as men, if not more equal, they are better drivers, better multi-taskers, and better pretty much everything else, i hope you cant sleep at night for that comment.................................................... :chainsaw:
Actually, it was me that brought about this thread.

Also, women are shit drivers and your feminism annoys me. Go get a sex change, hippy.

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
Carcus said:
i know a nympho chick, and when i say nympho i really mean NYMPHO, every second word has sexual conitations, you two should really hook up!
PM me her MSN :D

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
its chauvanistic bastards like you that bring about threads like this, women are as equal as men, if not more equal, they are better drivers, better multi-taskers, and better pretty much everything else, i hope you cant sleep at night for that comment....................................................
You need your fucking balls re-attached.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Carcus said:
its chauvanistic bastards like you that bring about threads like this, women are as equal as men, if not more equal, they are better drivers, better multi-taskers, and better pretty much everything else,
U fukin pansy....

Carcus

HSC
In reply to jumb, 50Cent and shady, you are only acting this way because you know its true and men dont like being beaten, if you were to face the facts, you'de know im being truthfull, not a hippy-pansy with no balls, you 3 are only trying to sound tough and cool, where as, a litlle bit of respect for the female race doesnt go a stray, and to you markmooks, ill see if shes up for it ;)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Carcus said:
In reply to jumb, 50Cent and shady, you are only acting this way because you know its true and men dont like being beaten, if you were to face the facts, you'de know im being truthfull, not a hippy-pansy with no balls, you 3 are only trying to sound tough and cool, where as, a litlle bit of respect for the female race doesnt go a stray, and to you markmooks, ill see if shes up for it ;)
That's your opinion. You can be submissive and kiss girl's arses wherever you go, but I'm more of a fan of showing them that I'm not a soft cock and that when I spend time with them, I wont just sit there telling them how awesome they are.

I also think that you will make a lot of enemies out of guys by being a ball-less feminist.

Carcus

HSC
i dont give in with everything, i just thin women deserve the respect they are entitled to, and not be treated like tools iof mans desire, women are humans too and i just respect women, and its only dicks like you that will de-friend guys for showing the deserved respect to women.....

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
jumb said:
That's your opinion. You can be submissive and kiss girl's arses wherever you go, but I'm more of a fan of showing them that I'm not a soft cock and that when I spend time with them, I wont just sit there telling them how awesome they are.

I also think that you will make a lot of enemies out of guys by being a ball-less feminist.
FUKIN REPPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)