O Ball (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ah, i had the same issue last year..sucks ass :(

i'm going this year, and i'm not particularly impressed with the line up but what can you do hey? :)

did anyone see datarock last night?? not the best band in the world but they were pretty fun anyway..also didn't mind lover (or what i heard of them anyway) but the valentinos sounded way too much like franz ferdinand for my liking :S

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, the lineup sucks but I am pretty sure I am still going. The only band I think are kind of OK are COG, with one or two songs. At least it is better than last year:sleep:.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
for those of you going but not really interested in the line up, try the herd..not the best band in the world but i saw them at bdo this year and they were fun while i saw them

and also cog, they should be good but i'm with socal, i only know 1 or 2 songs

who was in the line up last year? does anyone even remember anymore? hehe

woodwardbrett

HSC
The line up last year had Killing Heidi, Iota and the lizard men (they are cool) and endorphin for those who like disco stuff.... was a gr8 nite. Everyone should attend if you have the chance.

the line up this year is pretty cool.... i havent heard much from many of the bands but Ash Grunwald is really cool if u like modern blues.. and he has a cool guitar.

put it this way..... how often can you go and see 6 bands or so in one hit for under $30 with all your mates and be assured of good eye candy...... im deffinately going!!!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
em_516 said:
for those of you going but not really interested in the line up, try the herd..not the best band in the world but i saw them at bdo this year and they were fun while i saw them
I hate Hip-Hop and The Herd are no exception, although with a bit of luck they will play their cover of "'A Walk in the Light Green" (better known as "I Was Only Nineteen"):cool:.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
aww no way..i'm not a fan of hip hop either and i was REALLY fuck off burnt at bdo and could feel it quite early on so was in a reasonably shit mood and i didn't mind the herd..granted i left early to go see m.i.a but like, they were pumping :p

and yes, they will..they were in the hottest 100 for that..of course they will!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
woodwardbrett said:
The line up last year had Killing Heidi, Iota and the lizard men (they are cool) and endorphin for those who like disco stuff.... was a gr8 nite. Everyone should attend if you have the chance.

the line up this year is pretty cool.... i havent heard much from many of the bands but Ash Grunwald is really cool if u like modern blues.. and he has a cool guitar.

put it this way..... how often can you go and see 6 bands or so in one hit for under $30 with all your mates and be assured of good eye candy...... im deffinately going!!!
hi brett!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)