O-Camp 09' Help! (1 Viewer)

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
pretty sure most people at cumbo have one 8am morn. mine's monday too.

revo

Premium Member
HSC
aww bummer, we all gonna be fully dead first day of uni xD!

oh and btw... do u guys kno how much uni books for first year physio will cost...?

thanks!

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
well like most uni students books cost a shit load. buying em new would mean a minimum of 100 bucks each with say 4 (one for each uos) but its not neccesary for all UoS.

HSC
i dont think we need one for that health, behaviour and society subject cause we have that thick booklet.
but we might need 2 for another subject...but i dunno thats just what it recommened in the hand book

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
I can be found wondering the streets or the alley
HSC
hey guys
yes I'll be going on o-camp, yay for sober people! :D
Btw I'm doing the nutrition and exercise and sport science double degree which means I'll probably do biomechanics with some physio students.

I can't say for certain but I have this uncomfortable feeling the uni will give us a nice big pile of work on the first day to-you know- welcome us, inspire us, share the love and all
Girls and possibly the few guys around YOU DON'T GET PILES OF WORK on your first day. Trust me when i say your first couple of days is just getting you into uni without freaking out. Also if your a member of Campus Rewards then purchasing books is cheaper (MUCH cheaper) and also you get points on your cards which you can then buy food with or anything else you would like.

Don't forget Labcoat, You need that the Labcoat Pubcrawl (est. 1990) as well as your classes of course

Last edited:

tabitha twinkle

HSC
Hey look I was only joking about the work on the first day, I feel terrible if I caused any worry. I come from a high school where they would actually pile us with work on the first day of the year so making a joke about the workload didn't seem like a big deal. I truly thought it was clear I wasn't serious but...oh dear seems I messed up then. I'm so sorry :(

tabitha twinkle

HSC
Oh no I didn't think you were trying to have a go at me I just felt bad to think I might have worried anyone. I mean I'm probably on of the biggest worrywarts ever and I certainly don't want others to feel anxious.
I'm actually really grateful for your input :) i mean it's great to know for certain that there won't be a heavy workload in the first week. I guess I just freaked out when I realised that some people might take my comment seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)