• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

O-Camp? (1 Viewer)

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
What camp has everyone been 'allocated' for?

Im supposed to be going on camp 2, and will probably end up going, if not only to meet some people!

ioniser

HSC
im going on camp 1, it says your advised to go on mine because lessons will be held which wont be conducted at uni

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
hey dimzi im goin on camp 2 aswell, do you know any1 whos goin on that one? I wanna know where this mystery location is.

placebo101

HSC
im goin on camp 2 aswell. has this thing been done in previous years?

kido525

HSC
Ummm.. i got an offer for Camp 1 and im confused as to wether to go or not this is my situation

i got a City Daytime Orientation Program for Mon20th Feb 10am to 11am and a Campus Tour on Tuesday 21 February at 1pm and camp 1 starts on Feb 20th till Feb 22th

Shit doesnt this overlap , i am in a situation of confusion with no idea what to choose i really wanna attend both ne help would be appreciated thx

Kd14

HSC
I'm on Camp 1.

Yeh, I'm confused about that overlapping thing with the Campus Tour and Camp.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
ok people. for those you have over lapping with their campus tours during o camp (im going to the 1st one), you need to go into your uts email accounts where u will see a letter from the dean saying welcome to Faculty and another email about the registration about campus tour, in this email it will give you a link as to change your campus tour as i have done.

if you got any questions, PM me

kido525

HSC
aaaman said:
ok people. for those you have over lapping with their campus tours during o camp (im going to the 1st one), you need to go into your uts email accounts where u will see a letter from the dean saying welcome to Faculty and another email about the registration about campus tour, in this email it will give you a link as to change your campus tour as i have done.

if you got any questions, PM me

Ok i got a problem the link to changing my dates for the campus tour and orientation program doesnt work that is this link : http://www.sau.uts.edu.au/enrolment/new/how_to/new/index.html

Should you need to change or you miss your registered enrolment session:
Return to the Enrolment Registration site at: http://www.sau.uts.edu.au/enrolment/new/how_to/new/index.html and register again for the next available session.

When i click on it this is what it says :

We're Sorry!

The page you requested can not be found: it has either moved or no longer exists.

We have noted this technical error and are looking into it.
Some suggestions
If you typed the URL yourself, check that the spelling is correct.
If you clicked on a link to get here, try using your browser's "Back" button and try a different link.

ioniser

HSC
kido525 said:
Ummm.. i got an offer for Camp 1 and im confused as to wether to go or not this is my situation

i got a City Daytime Orientation Program for Mon20th Feb 10am to 11am and a Campus Tour on Tuesday 21 February at 1pm and camp 1 starts on Feb 20th till Feb 22th

Shit doesnt this overlap , i am in a situation of confusion with no idea what to choose i really wanna attend both ne help would be appreciated thx

the letter at says that there will be people at the camp to fill you up with the same imformation you would have learnt about at the orientation

also read the ocamp site, we dont go on camp till 12 o clock.It says we drop our bags off at uts and then go to orientation then and after orientation finishes we go to camp

Last edited:

chubby

he
HSC
OK, so i am a first poster long time reader, not really, but i am also doing engineering with biotech as a double degree, and i am in camp 1, who else is tehre, maybe we can arrange something?

OH YEH, i heard the camp will be held at the YMCA

aaaman

Banned
HSC
chubby said:
OK, so i am a first poster long time reader, not really, but i am also doing engineering with biotech as a double degree, and i am in camp 1, who else is tehre, maybe we can arrange something?

OH YEH, i heard the camp will be held at the YMCA
theres millions of ymca's pick one

Logistics

HSC
You should have received a letter about the O-camp when they sent you the letter about the enrollment day.

Either way they'll tell you about it again during your enrollment, if not ask the Engineering guys in Building10 where you sign up for the Eng. society. This comes after you have enrolled into your subjects.

I'm doing SoftEng too :p Except I'm 2nd year now.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
umm say if we became smart arses and pay ouf the adminstristion of the engy society we can still go to o camp and can we bring booze

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
I remember reading in the not that 'limited' alcohol will be served on one night?

Also, I smoke, would that be allowed? (Im guessing I would probably be the only smoker there! hah!)

And yeah, I have enrolment tomorrow, so I guess I'll find out more then.

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
hey yeh i read there will be limited alcohol supplied, it sux that its limited and not never ending. but it said that its on tuesday night which is the night b4 the camp 2 so i dunno what they're goin on about.

chubby

he
HSC
thats why im going on camp one :D:D:D:D:D

but i think it means "limited" by "18 + only" kids thats what i think limited means

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)