O-Camp? (1 Viewer)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
fuck that im bring booze with me even tho im 18 however if u guys wanna have fun getting pissed with me monday night look for an aaaaman :D (BYO 2 lol)

chubby

he
HSC
lovely, im assuming ur indian? cause i got a friend named aman

aaaman

Banned
HSC
chubby said:
lovely, im assuming ur indian? cause i got a friend named aman
omg wtf? how does my name make me indian? aaaaman is just to ensure everyone remembers me

EDIT: due to a complaint to ionser

Last edited:

chubby

he
HSC
LOL sorry dude, its just that i got a dude named aman where iw ork and his indian..ionser sounds american

aaaman

Banned
HSC
chubby said:
LOL sorry dude, its just that i got a dude named aman where iw ork and his indian..ionser sounds american

no hes asain, u will find him on ocamp

mingdfdfd

HSC
anyone not going ~ i really don't want to go because is my gf's birthday is on th 22th

aaaman

Banned
HSC
mingdfdfd said:
anyone not going ~ i really don't want to go because is my gf's birthday is on th 22th
not really and thats i say a great idea as getting sex is better than o camp

mingdfdfd

HSC
yeh ~
but will there be a problem no going to the camp, it say is a part of the course

aaaman

Banned
HSC
mingdfdfd said:
yeh ~
but will there be a problem no going to the camp, it say is a part of the course
it gives u the basics u assume to know, dw we will tell ya is it meant something or not

ioniser

HSC
yeah its part of the course,gezzzzzz those union people are bloody up their ass.I asked if we could change camps ,not go ..................etc they went ape.

Those people suck at their jobs they were bascially telling us off for even asking

Im gonna full become apart of engineering society amd make it the wildest club on campus

We could organise phat dj parties,have competitions in modifying go karts to race(for mech students) not that sae thing which sounds sus and boring,the software and telecommunication nerds can have their lan parties,electrical students could work together to make the fastest remote controlled car(which is like 120 ks an hour)..............................etc

aaaman

Banned
HSC
ioniser said:
yeah its part of the course,gezzzzzz those union people are bloody up their ass.I asked if we could change camps ,not go ..................etc they went ape.

Those people suck at their jobs they were bascially telling us off for even asking

Im gonna full become apart of engineering society amd make it the wildest club on campus

We could organise phat dj parties,have competitions in modifying go karts to race(for mech students) not that sae thing which sounds sus and boring,the software and telecommunication nerds can have their lan parties,electrical students could work together to make the fastest remote controlled car(which is like 120 ks an hour)..............................etc
fuck oath, vote for him as presdent

HSC
Camp 2 :)
This all seems pretty fucking random, like wtf do we do there?
+ anyone with booze/smokes look for me - i will be your new best friend :p
Let's all make like some kind of thing whereby we can identify other BoS members etc...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Epitome of Lazy said:
Let's all make like some kind of thing whereby we can identify other BoS members etc...

okay anyone who brings a highlighter and shows it on the bus there. that will determine who is a BOSer

desai

HSC
ioniser said:
sounds nerd-homo

Logistics

HSC
aaaman said:
okay anyone who brings a highlighter and shows it on the bus there. that will determine who is a BOSer
ahaha lol that can be funny, walk into the bus holding a highlighter up in the air ehehe. Than someone from the back omg manz look I have one too
rofl.

This year the Eng. Society should be better. I know the people that won the vote lats year and say they'll make it more fun :D we'll see I guess :p

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Epitome of Lazy said:
OMG someone going on the same camp as me smokes too? Woohoo!

Do they even allow smoking there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)