O-Day (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah exactly right peeps - i heard all that stuff before - although they did tell us which books we needed, and we got a library tour which i think was meant to be fairly important but i paid minimal attention

liz

HSC
I thought my information session was very good and informative.

jaga

It was very exciting! we had a sausage sizzle (not a BBQ) i even went for seconds how cool was that? :)

HSC
N/A
what campus was that at??
...and what's the difference between a sausage sizzle and a barbeque??

Fry

did anyone get any free stuff?

my friend went to o-day at UTS and she got a free pen, notepad and year planner.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by theone123
anyway how was ur oday for thursday ppl
i didnt go. i worked plus im 3rd year so i know everything bout cheating the system

HSC
N/A
what does not going have to do with cheating the system??...and isn't o-day just for first year students anyway??

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Fry
did anyone get any free stuff?

my friend went to o-day at UTS and she got a free pen, notepad and year planner.
UWS is too cheap for free stuff...but we seem to pay heaps in student fees!

JRasnier

There actually was a treasure hunt, but not what ur thinking, what u had to do was go on both the library and campus tours, then u get them to sign a form which u would of got at ur information session, which then u go into a draw for $100, which only 1 person from each campus wins..

thechosen1

do we really? cause on oday i asked about the diaries at the bookshop and they said that the dairies arent funded for this year... which means no free ones! :*(

VX1-08U

Originally posted by thechosen1
do we really? cause on oday i asked about the diaries at the bookshop and they said that the dairies arent funded for this year... which means no free ones! :*(
If you go to bankstown campus, there are no diaries this year, only wall planners. I got some leaflet today which says "The BSA (Bankstown Student Association) is facing uncertain future due to direct efforts by the university to undermine our student organisation, in particular the university has been: withholding funds from the BSA." BSA is also facing a forced amalgamation. Blacktown campus has a diary, but don't know about Campbelltown .. I'll check tmrw and see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)