O-Week Festivities at MQ, UNSW and USYD (1 Viewer)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
MGF isnt anywhere near as good and ive heard they arent that great live either. i really like eskimo joe too so thats more my problem. oh well. i probably wudnt get to see it if we did have it cause college o week is a bit different

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
lukebennett said:
MGF isnt anywhere near as good and ive heard they arent that great live either. i really like eskimo joe too so thats more my problem. oh well. i probably wudnt get to see it if we did have it cause college o week is a bit different
But even UNSW students have to pay if they wanna see Esky. Seems sorta not Oweek-like to pay to see music.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
DARN IT!

I love both evermore and eskimoe joe!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHH *sulks* Stuff you usyd :mad:

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
When will Sydney learn? You cant ignore ANU any more. Now go away. You are making me look less smart.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
GoodToGo said:
But even UNSW students have to pay if they wanna see Esky. Seems sorta not Oweek-like to pay to see music.
true but its not like ill drag myself to see MGF. id pay $10 to see esky

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
lukebennett said:

askimo joe rnt that good..........live either

i saw them randomly at jb hifi in the city under the pitt st shops there//there were a whole lot of skanks flirting with the band too

but mostly i think no1 knew they were going to be there and decided to watch- it was free so yeah i stayed

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
bot just look at the other 2 brothers and then him- where does he fit in this family?

maybe he is adopted? or a hlaf brother?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)