O-week freebies? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone get any good freebies this year?

I just got a few bottles of water, an icecream and 2 pens..
I thought there were more free stuff like USBs :(

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
2014 was the best year for freebies

literally 2 bags full of misc stuff

HSC
Uni Grad
Freebies are less and less nowadays. Seems like sponsors either didn't like the o-week prospectus or chose to sponsor other larger events.

O-weeks are eventually diminishing in terms of the atmosphere and the freebies. Better just to come in, get your student ID + concessions and leave, imo.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Yeah, definitely do it before o'week though. The line was from the library to the stairs near CLB (i think?)
You know at Bankstown there were actually people lining up on the first day of classes for all their shit? IDs and device collection, etc. and they even had the hide to complain about the wait making them late for classes! Like AREYOUDUMB orrrr

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
You know at Bankstown there were actually people lining up on the first day of classes for all their shit? IDs and device collection, etc. and they even had the hide to complain about the wait making them late for classes! Like AREYOUDUMB orrrr
>Western sydney "uni"
>30 atar needed

HSC
Uni Grad
Surprised they were still giving out the free lipton ice tea around today. I wouldn't expect to see many freebies being distributed today though.

Renaaa

HSC
Uni Grad
Surprised they were still giving out the free lipton ice tea around today. I wouldn't expect to see many freebies being distributed today though.
Yeah, Friday is generally empty. Apparently yesterday there were golden gaytimes!

They gave the O week bags out randomly today, lipton ice tea, free pen by UNSW catholics and free hat by roundhouse

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i just binged on free iced coffee/tea from the tea and coffee society

was gr8

did not feel the heat at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)