O-week (1 Viewer)

Gummy_bear

HSC
So, tomorrow there is that thing for all students right?
Well, what if i cant make it? I have to work and can only get to uni at 12 (ourimbah campus) Is that ok? What will I of missed??

Im freaking out here :(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
it's only o week..nothing really happens..and i doubt you'll really miss out on any decent info..

i know when i went to my info day i heard everything i already knew although perhaps it depends on your degree too..what are you doing?

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
yay for free stuff.. i have pens, hi-lighters, squishy balls, a union coffee mug and condoms.. I'm set for the year... wonderful

Gummy_bear

HSC
At ourimbah campus thursday is for all students.
There is 'meet your student mentors', 'the official university commencement ceremony' and an .academic procession' and then 'meet other students in your degree program'
This all goes till 11:30am and then at 12:15 there is stuff for my degree (bachelor of education, early childhood) which I will be able to attend.

Oh, and one more question...What do I do on monday? Because I wont have a timetable yet..Actually, ill probibly be told about it tomorrow.

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
ummm, u make ur own timetable for uni....

hehehe some people dont do research

Gummy_bear

HSC
Gibbo69er said:
ummm, u make ur own timetable for uni....

hehehe some people dont do research
Well, obviously I know that. What I meant is that I wont have been able to register for all my tutorials yet.

katie436

HSC
I think the forst lecture is the most important thing to go to. Unless you have to register for tus online, it is all said and done at lecture 1. Usually no tuts first week anyways...at least I hope.

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
you are correct, very few subjects have tutes the first week, certainly not before your first lecture.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Gummy_bear said:
Well, obviously I know that. What I meant is that I wont have been able to register for all my tutorials yet.
Most of them should be up by now. You should go check, cos they will prob be almost full by now..and whats your degree?

Gummy_bear

HSC
Yeh, i tried but only just realised that i was clicking on the wrong school ^^;
Ive enroled and I went to the uni day, after the main stuff, and all was good, didnt miss much. No free stuff, cept for the condoms and lollypops.

Was a pretty basic day really.
lourai*87: Im doing a bachelor of education (early childhood education)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)