O week (1 Viewer)

Shaybay92

HSC
so i wanted to go to that Eru-O-trash party thing.... what exactly is considered a eurotrash outfit. I dont even know what eurotrash is

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Friday 19 Feb
ANU Eurotrash Party presented by Mooseheads (8:00-1:00, Union Court)
Get your Eurotrash gear on (bright tight with sequins) and come to the biggest party ANU has ever seen! Held in Union Court with Off Tarpia and an outdoor bar this party is sure to be talked about for years to come! This event has never been attempted before and ANU Security are shitting themselves.
This is a ticketed event that is sure to sell out so get in early!
(More acts to be announced)

Shaybay92

HSC
dont want to sound like an idiot, but is this morning or night? lol

Sammy-Blue

HSC
I would assume night if it starts at 8:00. I don't think drinking at 8 in the morning would end well.

jessmooka

don't leapfrog unicorns.
HSC
Hey, I know the following question is going to cause many muffled snorts and groans of sympathy, but,

Is most of the O-Week stuff (including this party) restricted to over 18's? I'm not 18 until May :(

yosemite sam

HSC
Not entirely sure but I know that within the colleges because they know who is/isn't over 18 they expect you to not drink and you can get in a bit of trouble if you are caught, expecially if its alcohol you bought from a uni bar. I'd say that if its a uni ticketed event they'll have different coloured arm bands for over/under 18s because there is usually quite a few underage 1st years and you just wont be able to buy alcohol there. But you can still join in.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Is most of the O-Week stuff (including this party) restricted to over 18's? I'm not 18 until May :(
I'm not 18 until second year...

Politics in the Pub sounds interesting - is it held in the licensed section of the premises or near but not in the licensed area? I'd hate to have to miss that :(

Shaybay92

HSC
I really wanted to take my boyfriend to the Euro-Trash party on the friday, are non-students allowed to go???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)