Oasis - Touring (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
I was absolutely devastated to hear from a friend this week that oasis are coming to sydney 2 days after we fly out to bali for schoolies!! i think they are in sydney nov 29? does anyone have confirmation on this??? :(

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh no way!!!!!! i love oasis so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the day after i leave for bali!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Shows are Brisbane Entertainment Centre on November 26, Hordern Pavilion (Sydney) on November 28 and Melbourne Festival Hall on December 1.
Don't know ticket prices, but they go on sale on June 20.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Back beat, word is on the street, the fire in your heart is out..

Any estimations on tix price? My wild guess is around 70ish.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I have ticket prices!

Tickets will go on sale on Monday, 20 June @ 9am and are are expected to sell very quickly so make sure you don’t miss out on what is sure to be an amazing live experience.

All tickets are priced at A$72.90 and can be purchased at:
Ticketek – T. 132 849 - www.ticketek.com.au (Brisbane and Sydney)
Ticketmaster – T. 136 100 - www.ticketmaster.com.au (Melbourne only)

slip

HSC
shall be going, the only problem is that i have an exam on the 20th so i cant afford to line up all night. but i have mates that will be lining up so i may ask them to buy me a ticket.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Boo yeah, how close was my price prediction. Any news on what band(s) are supporting?

shakermaker

HSC
I got tickets for the Sydney gig
Anyone else get tickets?

I heard melbourne and sydney sold out in half an hour.

HSC
ahhh damn... theyre sold out... looks like paying double on eBay is the only way to go

cate_7x

HSC
They ended up having a 2nd show for Sydney, but yes, a lot of us are on schoolies that week - so incredibly devestated about that. They didn't sell out as quickly as I would have imagined though - I heard the first Sydney show sold out in 30 minutes.

shakermaker

HSC
It was a hard choice, but we made the decision to sacrifice 2 days of our skoolies trip for the concert.
How often do Oasis come to Australia? Not often enough.

cate_7x

HSC
shakermaker I was going to do that but unfortunatly no one else wanted to! Last time Oasis came out my mum won tickets to them but I didn't like them so she gave them away - kicking myself then, and I'm kicking myself now.

shakermaker

HSC
Last time they came out here i missed all the concerts, even when they came to Newcastle. (still pissed off big time about that)

Where are you goin for schoolies?

HSC
I've got tickets for the second sydney show, i wanted the first show but they sold out really quick, my bf said the second show will be better because they'll play more songs, he went to the newcastle one a few years back, i can't wait!

Jimmy Pax

HSC
Are there still tickets left for the second Sydney show? I was gunna get tickets to the first one, but I went to school...and they sold out in 20 minutes or so. I had no chance.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
I gotta get me those tix!

Last time Oasis came I was too young to go, I was 10.

Man Oasis... woooooooooooo! :)

They're my fave band of all time and they have my fave song of all time "wonderwall". just about one of the best songs ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)