• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Oatley ppl @ Macquarie?? (1 Viewer)

nuclear chick

HSC
I did advanced english, advanced maths (which i failed:(), biology, modern history and legal. i did economics in yr 11 but i dropped it.
what teachers did u have for these?? we might have been in the same classes.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
hahaha, probably. English - Wilkes, Maths - Kenny, Legal - Guest, Williams, Singline.. everyone pretty much, Modern - Hamilton, Economics - Joseph Thats just Year 12.

You at Mac now?

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
hehe, good on ya mate, he was a bit...err... I guess he hasn't changed ;)

Yeah. He didn't like me neither :p

Maths was fun though! I was always doing my Legal, or Eco homework in Maths. Quite the productive class, just not for Maths. ;)

nuclear chick

HSC
english- fennel
maths- yr 11 endicott yr 12 kenny
biology- mulholland
modern history- yr11 hamilton, yr12 garaty
legal- yr 11 singline/blundell yr 12 wright
economics- blundell
Maths was my worst subject but kenny couldnt control the class. we failed all our tests and it was the biggest bludge
kenny was almost crying once when no one did his homework lol
i liked hamilton- hated that i was moved into garatys class
I was at macleay college last year the course only went for a year so now im looking for work.
Hows your course at charles sturt uni going?

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Just starting this year - I took a year off in between school and uni and just worked. Went to the states (not very exciting) but I'm psyched for o-week! at Bathurst! :p

Hamilton was great - Garaty however... fun to shit stir, but other than that, she walked around with a pole permenantly shoved up her arse. Really Really didn't like her. At All. Waide was a great teacher too, had him in Yr 11 (with Garaty.....)

You had Kenny for Ad Maths? He couldn't teach general! I felt so sorry for anyone who had to sit thru advanced with him, and those poor Yr 11 who had him for 3U.

Hehe... Fennel.... LOL.

Still trying to figure out who you are... who'd you hang round with?

nuclear chick

HSC
I think i should have taken a year off before starting macleay but the year would have been over quickly anyway. you're moving to bathurst arent u?
Garaty sucked up to me so much it was kinda funny at first. I really liked hamilton, he wrote me a letter of recommendation when i was moving into the other modern history class. he knew a lot about history which is something garaty lacked.
I had waide for the classes we had in yr 11- i cant remember what they were for but they were on tuesday afternoons and we learnt study techniques and stuff like that. he never stressed bout anything
we had students in our class throwing highlighters at kennys head and he'd give the highlighters back to them and theyd throw them again.. and the cycle went on
i only got band one for advanced maths- band 5 for everything else so that says a lot for kennys teaching/ my maths ability :)
fenell wasnt as bad as pple made out she was a bit of a demon but we got our work done, a few of my friends in sumners class wanted fennel for a teacher cos they found him so hopeless. she was a little weird tho
i hung around near the monk theatre- with alicia morrison, james semple, steven linklater, liz marlow, jill hannett, jas oberoi, chris alves, sometimes ben tuite "(but not very often), tom culjack and a few others who came and went. our group was always brawling and fighting and bashing each other up so we were hard to miss :)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL Cyan!

Yep, moving to Bathurst on Monday!! So very excited!

I knew Ben, he was in my Eco class in Year 12, Alicia was too, but wasn't there much. And Jill! Jill was in my English class...

I sat around the corner from you guys then! Bopton, Chris, Shannon, Rah... LOL. Sat near the Art rooms, or outside on the steps.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
omg other Oatleyers!!!!!!11 hiiii!!!!

i have:

adv eng-fennell
2&3maths-kenny
bio-mulholland
chem-hogan
chinese-zhao

don't get me started on bitching about some of them *cough*

and hey kahee is that you? :p

Cab31

HSC
hey i went to GRC too. Finished last year. Now i live in QLD (a fair way away from the secluded and boring suburb of oatley. I had:
Bio - mullholland
Ancient - Waide (best teacher)
English (ms Hutchinson)
PDHPE Xenikos
Maths - Mr martin

wow i didnt realise there were so many GRC ppl on here. I hope some other people see this post and write in as well! i'd like to see if there are some ppl from my classes last yr!

asscookie

dork.
HSC
I go to GRC too..I'm in year 12. You'd think logically there'd be more of us on here, the size of the school and all.

Cab31

HSC
lol i wreckon!! But even though there are a lot of ppl there, there are heaps that dont really care about school so i wouldnt expect they'd be there anyway. Dont get me wrong, there are a lot of people who do really well there as well...i mean there were quite a few people over 95 UAI last yr. Its improving every year - 99.85 was the top...soon we may just get up to the 100 mark - some freak may acheive that!

HSC
english- hutchenson (worst teacher ever)
chemistry- hogan
general maths- mavro
SDD- odonnel
IT- wright
BS- verdon

cant wait till schools over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)