Occupational Therapy 09 (1 Viewer)

mandathepanda

HSC
me!!!! ..its good to find someone else planning to do OT :) Im quite excited about it..

icecoffee

HSC
Whoa, thanks for the link! That's gonna come in handy!

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
I can be found wondering the streets or the alley
HSC
No problems guys and girls, I hope to see you all there in Cumbo 09 and don't forget we have an orientation camp for 1st year students and although its a 3 day party it'll be good as you get to meet other people in your course.

campusrewards.com.au for orientation camp info!!

benotdavid

HSC
Where do i find more info on that Leith?

I went to that site and didnt see anything.

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
HSC
Ah I see it looks like the new site isn't online yet. When it is i'll post up the link but basically O-Camp is for 3 days from the 29th feb-1st march and its up at Broken Bay and it will cost i think $99 if your a member of Campus Rewards which is the student union on Cumbo. It's gonna be REALLY good and plenty of fun, drinks and games for everyone :D

mandathepanda

HSC
I'm in too!!!! talk about a jump in the cutoff though (it rose over 5 points this year!) .Good news about o camp...

benotdavid

HSC
I'm in too!!!! talk about a jump in the cutoff though (it rose over 5 points this year!) .Good news about o camp...
I know, who would've thought. The health science cutoff stayed the same.

And congrats, see you there this year. :)

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
HSC
so we can pay the fees they're talking about in the email for membership and O-camp on enrolment day?
Yep you certaintly can. It'll secure your spot for O-camp which is awesome. Plus you'll be able to pick up your campus coupon booklet on orientation day and start using it. $100 voucher for the bookstore is probably what you'll use first haha everyone does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)