Oceans 12 (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Hmm, so how did everyone think about it, i found it personally not too good. Some funny jokes around though.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Not as good as the original, but tolerable.

Collin

HSC
N/A
If O11 put you to sleep, why did you even bother with O12? LOL!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i'll only watch this one for the hottie factor. ocean's 11 i saw in the cinemas and it was BORING. it's a mum kind of movie..

Lainee

HSC
Somehow the plot wasn't as 'smart' as it tried to be? Like, I suppose the ending was to make you go 'Ohhhhh, I see!' but it just didn't do anything for me. I felt like there were just too many chars that weren't fleshed out properly and some didn't serve any real purpose - as if they were back there just cause they were in the first one.

Matt Damon is gorgeous. :p The whole thing was saved by his goof-factor, Clooney's way-too-coolness and Brad Pitt's... well... Brad Pitt. :)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Biggest bunch of pretentious, self-righteous, unhumourous actors ever cast in the same movie. Too much ego floating around to make a decent movie using these brats. 0/5 stars.

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
absolution* said:
Biggest bunch of pretentious, self-righteous, unhumourous actors ever cast in the same movie. Too much ego floating around to make a decent movie using these brats. 0/5 stars.
lol, i rkn the cast was good, the movie was just crap - the ending was shit

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
seriously, are we meant to be impressed by the revealation that they had the thing all along and they were just playing the other guy? at least in the first one the twist was something that you could have possibly figured out along the way, whereas in this one it was so incredibly stupid that there was no way you would try. It's tantamount to saying :it was all a dream..."

nicksta_40

HSC
saw it today...it was sooo boring, the 1st movie KILLED this 1. There were a lot of pointless scenes in this movie which had no relevance at all. The resolution was CRAP, barely explained it. I don't recommend this movie to any1

pungpui

HSC
yer oceans 12 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring!!!!

especially the intro part...seeing wat each of them r doing 3 yrs later, then andy garcia telling them individually he wants money....WTF

it was still clever...but just boring, then when ur bored u fall asleep and u dont pay attention too much...IMO too complicated to understand wit a brain half asleep (also being braindead from post-hsc syndrome).

Evansy

HSC
i found the movie really boring and not as good as the first one, after the first one it was a big let down, so yeah, one of my friends i went with fell asleep mid way through the movie the funny girl. i was really ashamed of the movie

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
And they really beat that Julia Roberts joke to death - I mean it was just painful. They kept running it to the ground - pounding it and pounding it. It was funny for a split second, maybe less -- sorry, that just needed to be commented on. I actually thought the first one was a blast - this was just overdone, unfunny - and yes I agree with other posters, that ending was just so self-righteous and ridiculous - and you could really tell they thought it was a clever ending - WRONG.

HSC
i think most of these people didnt like it because they couldnt understand it...i was walking out of the cinerma behind these two bimbo bitches stheical blondes with big tits and heaps of makeup and their like 'i soooooo didnt understand that movie it was like too fast paced for me u had to think to keep up'

its true though it was not as cleverly made as the first one and it was kind of predictable but it had some nice jokes in it and i think it was well made...good acting....good movie

bimbos would not like the movie their brain cannot keep up

Last edited:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
too long, too boring, too confusing...you definately have to watch the first one to get this one.

the only good thing about it was adding catherine zeta-jones to the cast (yummy!)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
c'mon...r u serious? wasn't that bad...there was just a whole lot of twists and turns.

damn! i knew there was something with that random dead body in the middle of the room the whole time.!

HSC
I think you clicked on the wrong thread
or maybe it was intentional and you enjoy being facetious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)