Odlum & Garner? or Success One HSC? (1 Viewer)

carlytse621

HSC
Sorry i don't know that did I post in the wrong forum or what...but i don't know where to post it, so i just post it here....

Do you guys think Odlum & Garner's past papers better or success one hsc?:confused:

I know they both have the same past papers, but i don't know which book has a better answer and solution....so i cannot decide which one to get.....><

4theHSC

HSC
success one... dunno about the other one tbh,,, I wanted one for bio but the company took all their books back for editting and adding in the 08 paper,,,

HSC
success one... dunno about the other one tbh,,, I wanted one for bio but the company took all their books back for editting and adding in the 08 paper,,,
the bio one is fantastic! i got one & my friend went back the next day & they told her that the company had taken them back so she bought it off ebay!
seriously, its so worth it if you can get your hands on it! the new one comes out in march i think...

4theHSC

HSC
the bio one is fantastic! i got one & my friend went back the next day & they told her that the company had taken them back so she bought it off ebay!
seriously, its so worth it if you can get your hands on it! the new one comes out in march i think...
yeah don't rub it in now,,, i just had my bio exam and 90% of it was a combination of previous passed papers... couldn't do them without success darn it! happy its over though :)

HSC
yeah don't rub it in now,,, i just had my bio exam and 90% of it was a combination of previous passed papers... couldn't do them without success darn it! happy its over though :)
haha sorry! im not that great at bio anyway..

carlytse621

HSC
I was looking for the chemistry and physics past paper books...

My teacher asked us to get the one with orange cover (Publisher: Odlum & Garner), but i just dunno is that one better or success one....:confused:

lorrainelewis

HSC
The Odlum & Garner answers are the right length and are CORRECT scientifically, and answer the question that is asked. Success One have many wrong answers and answers that are often way too long, and do not answer the question properly.
Our science teachers all mark HSC biology, chemistry and physics - and they say that there are so many errors in Success One it's not funny.
Odlum & Garner have ALL the exam papers from 2001-2008, Success One only have the exam papers from 2004-2008.
Odlum & Garner have ALL the questions for ALL the options and answers to ALL questions in all papers. They also have an Option booklet for writing option answers.
Odlum & Garner are therefore the better one to get by far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)