Off to Kuala Lumpur! (1 Viewer)

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Righteo, I have made up my mind, and will be off to Kuala Lumpur!!!
Will definatly go to Singapore, so basically a big shopping holiday. Is it cheap to go to KL?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I love the name Kuala Lumpur... especially the way its pronounced by Asians with that American twang! Kuala Lumpuuuur.... Mmm yeah anyway I like it so much I want to go via it on the way to South Africa!

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
milocole said:
Righteo, I have made up my mind, and will be off to Kuala Lumpur!!!
Will definatly go to Singapore, so basically a big shopping holiday. Is it cheap to go to KL?
* definitely

Singapore is absolutely awesome! June is the best time (apart from the weather) due to the Great Singapore Sale where the central part of Singapore's shopping district has a massive sale. Spent so much money :) and recommend it for a shopping spree.

As for Kuala Lumpur, sounds exciting. When do you plan to go?

Last edited:

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
* definitely

Singapore is absolutely awesome! June is the best time (apart from the weather) due to the Big Sale where the central part of Singapore's shopping district has a massive sale. Spent so much money :) and recommend it for a shopping spree.

As for Kuala Lumpur, sounds exciting. When do you plan to go?
Well, awaiting one of those Jetstar's cheap Sydney-KL sales. Otherwise I will use AirAsia X via OOL.

Well, as Im only 18.5 at the time of this Future adventure, is it safe

As to do, well I have absoltuly no god damn idea. Will go to Singapore, might have to start researching

(Got to persude mother to let me go by myself, well I will book the flights and put the Intinery in her face)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Are you travelling solo?

I travelled as an 18, then just turned 19 year old around all of Israel, into Egypt and a small part of Jordan, and whilst I was with another friend, we experienced no problems.

As for travelling solo, as a male you're safer but won't you get bored/lonely? Remember it will cost more in the long run i.e. accommodation, taxis etc.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
bazookajoe said:
If you wanna wait until the beginning of next year, for cheap flights go to http://www.airasia.com/site/au/en/page.jsp?reference=flyforfee

Basically, all you have to do is fly to the Gold Coast and your flight from there to Kuala Lumpur is "free" (you have to pay airport tax/fees, but this is pretty small). Offer ends tomorrow I think
I wont go AirAsia thorough Cooly until they update that 25year old A330. It is just seats, that it, not entertainment, no nothing, just seats!!. When they get new planes I will go with them as they will have all the mod-cons!

I am aiming to go via Sydney, so I can go Avalon(live1min away)-Sydney-Kuala Lumpur-Sydney-Avalon!!

I am still deciding whether to go December or Feb??

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
Kirsty Xx said:
That's the one, the Great Singapore Sale - it's incredible!
make sure u take a canto-speaking friend with u so they can bargain...whites get ripped off heaps :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)