Offered a place at Austin! (1 Viewer)

natrap

I just received a reply email from Austin letting me know that a place has become available and they can now offer me a place for 2004. It says a letter of offer is in the mail and all I have to do to accept the offer is to fill in the forms and make the first payment.

suz

HSC
Congratulations, it must be a BIG relief for you to finally be sure lol

Ashleet

HSC
called them on friday, but the person the lady on reception forwarded me to wasnt there so i left a message with my number and rang the lady on reception again, who said she'll get her to call me back tomorrow - getting very frustrated, but ive also started looking at off campus accomodation too.

Ashleet

HSC
YAY, i have somewhere to live - Mary White (not too sure about it but hey its a starting point, and its closest to the uni nah nah nah nah nah :p)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Congrats to you both!

Ash, I heard Mary White was not open to first years? Obviously unture since you have a place, congrats.

natrap

For anyone who's interested I asked about download limits on the internet and I was told that it was 300MB per semester - though the source was not positive.

bobbles

On my campus tour they said mary white wasn't really meant for first years although they usually had spots left over that filled up anyway, so i don't think its a problem

Christine

beige member
HSC
wow, its been such a long time since i posted here......

just wanted to say 'hi', i'm doing communications at une and will be living at austin....

i have to admit its gettin kinda scary tho - 7 days left in sydney.....

anyone else nervous?

Ashleet

HSC
wb christine

you'll be doing the same course as glitter_burns

7 DAYS TO GO, SO PSYCHED WOOOHOOOO

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Hi Christine! Yeah, youll be doing the same course as me! Hurrah! :)

I am sooo nervous! (Because I'm a giant loser and am freaking out at the thought of life without my mum!)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
LOL, I was just kidding, because I'm going to miss my mum and am just one of those family oriented people.

Christine

beige member
HSC
don't stress we are ALL going to miss our parents! The first month will be the hardest but after that you will love the fact that you have independance and nobody telling you what to do as such.

being nervous tho is all just a part of it :)

wherabouts are you living glitter_burns?

also have you had a look at the timetable? any ideas on subjects?

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Originally posted by Christine
don't stress we are ALL going to miss our parents! The first month will be the hardest but after that you will love the fact that you have independance and nobody telling you what to do as such.

being nervous tho is all just a part of it :)

wherabouts are you living glitter_burns?

also have you had a look at the timetable? any ideas on subjects?
I'm living in Duval.
I had a look at the timetable/subjects for communications. I don't really understand how the subject-picking all works, but form what I saw, I think there a three mandatory communications units the first semester... I'm not sure though, I'm TOTALLY clueless!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)