Offering Economics Tutoring (Optimally Strathfield Area) (1 Viewer)

whoisurdaddy

HSC
Oh hello there kids,

Ive currently during a B Commerce/Economics at UNSW and am willing to tutor economics to any students starting year 12. I gotta say I was quite the slacker throughout high school and was doing quite shockingly in all my HSC subjects (near bottom ranked in both my first 2 internal exams) however good study technique and hard work paid off especially in Economics (HSC mark of 95).

I do understand that the HSC is quite a stressful experience and a lot of students often use their time inefficiently or bomb out on the first few internals and basically just want to give up.

I know exactly how this feels and I can help you get results FAST.
I can guarantee that my knowledge is sufficient to allow you to grasp all concepts in HSC Economics. I will also give sound advice on essay writing and exam technique and whatever is necessary to guarantee that you perform at your best and get the mark you deserve.

Id prefer to teach at either strathfield or burwood library (city is fine too), but I'm pretty reasonable so If you live far from those areas I'll see what I can do.
My rates are at $20 p/h

If you are interested pm me. Happy studying!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)