Offering Tuition in Legal Studies, 2 unit/Extension 1/Extension 2 Maths; UAI – 99.55 (1 Viewer)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Hey :)

My name’s Gabriel, and I’m offering private tuition to the HSC and preliminary students of 2008. I graduated last year, achieving a UAI of 99.55 as well as a Premier’s Award (for achieving band 6 results in 10 units). The subjects in which I am offering to tutor you include Legal Studies and 2 unit, Extension 1 and Extension 2 Mathematics achieving band 6 results in all of them, achieved over 3 years (in the case of my Mathematics marks).

Legal Studies: HSC Mark - 95/100. Option Topics – Consumers/Family Law
I achieved a HSC mark of 95/100, which correlates to the top 1% of the state in this subject, around 90 people altogether in 2007. I am passionate about this subject, and will endeavour to help you in whatever way I can with this subject, whether it is to point you in the right direction in terms of essay writing, help with research and other areas in which you need to focus on to be able to achieve high marks in the subject. I am willing to read over essays and assignments and give you feedback on the quality of the essay and where it can be improved upon. I will also help you with exam techniques and I have access to a wide collection of past papers which I can provide to you if asked.

2 unit/Extension 1 Mathematics: HSC Mark - 96/100
In both of these subjects I achieved a HSC mark of 96/100, over years 10 (2005) and 11 (2006) of my schooling career. I have 1-2 years of experience helping fellow classmates with these two subjects, helping some of them extensively to understand many of the topics in these two subjects. I have access to a wide range of past exam papers and am willing to provide for free when the exams are approaching. I am also willing to answer questions online through MSN anytime that I am online, if you need any help in-between tutoring sessions.

Extension 2 Mathematics: HSC Mark - 96/100
Even though I received a mark of 96 in the 2007 HSC paper, I believe that I am better suited to act as more of a mentor than a tutor in this particular subject. What I mean by this is that I will answer questions you have on any of the topics within the course; I’ll clear up any confusion you have with any of the topics, and if necessary, teach you some of the course as a tutor would, but mainly guide you along the course, as I believe it is more beneficial for you to understand the course in your own way, and hence better able to attempt and answer the questions in the HSC exam. Again, I have a wide collection of past papers from private and selective schools which I am willing to provide.

The other subjects that I completed last year include Physics (HSC mark 91), Extension 1 English (HSC mark 44), Advanced English (HSC mark 88) and Studies of Religion 1 (HSC mark 45). However, I will not be providing tuition in these subjects, unless you are desperate for tuition in the subject and could not find anyone else of higher calibre to tutor you in it. And if, by massive coincidence, you happen to be doing Cosmology, then I’ll help you out in that subject whenever it’s needed :)

The areas that I will mainly provide tuition for is around the Fairfield/Liverpool region, and any of the suburbs in and surrounding that region. I am mainly providing tuition in any of the public libraries in the region, and if absolutely necessary, I will provide tuition where you live if circumstances require it. If you are from outside this region, then we can meet up at the nearest public library to your place, or at Fisher Library at USYD or the State Library in the city or at an alternate venue, details can be adjusted to suit your circumstances :uhhuh:

For my services, I will charge $20 an hour if I meet you at one of the local public libraries in the Fairfield/Liverpool region and $25 an hour if the tuition takes place in either Fisher Library, the State Library or another arranged place outside the Fairfield/Liverpool region. I do offer group tuition, with rates reduced to $15 per person per hour regardless of the place of tuition.

My mobile number is 0413 697 925 and my email is gabrielnguyen780@hotmail.com , or alternatively post in this thread if you wish to contact me about my tuition services :)

live.fast

HSC
N/A
I endorse gab's abilities for all things mathematically-related; all the moreso for having seen these abilities in action! :D This guy is awesome at maths - and he can help ya with solving pretty much anything! go for him while there's still timeee!

munchiecrunchie

HSC
wow gabriel you are like the first person that i've come across that does/did legal studies and actually liked it. how on earth did you end up liking it?!?!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
munchiecrunchie said:
wow gabriel you are like the first person that i've come across that does/did legal studies and actually liked it. how on earth did you end up liking it?!?!
Legal studies came easily to me + the guys in the class were hilarious + had a pretty damn good teacher in the subject, plus a few of the topics were quite interesting. It also provided me a break from all the maths/science related subjects I did last year (asides from Cosmology, all work there was a labour of love) :uhhuh: Found it fun overall, and that's what you need to do well in any subject, to have fun doing it :)

live.fast said:
I endorse gab's abilities for all things mathematically-related; all the moreso for having seen these abilities in action! :D This guy is awesome at maths - and he can help ya with solving pretty much anything! go for him while there's still timeee!
Imagine if I actually did consistent study for maths :eek:

Thought Shark said:
KEN I HAS CHOOTERING GAB

I want
"Hello Mr... Kerns. I want money now. Me sick."

"Oo, he card read good."

:)

AnandDNA

HSC
Hi i've read your post and i am interested in tutoring but i was just wondering if you are willing to travel to my house in blacktown which is about a 6-7 min drive from blacktown station.

chaldoking

HSC
If you want tutoring that actually goes to something - this guy is the man to go to!

His ability in Maths 2/3/4 Unit is beyond belief.

He has an excellent method of teaching and everything just sticks.

Thus, his very well read and knows his stuff - im pretty sure its much better than my own teachers ability.

GO FOR GOLD AND GET GABRIEL! YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DON'T!

Thank God I came across your great service, You have made my workload a whole heap easier and more understandable. Thanks :)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Having read through posts of his excellent advice offered on these forums, i too would like to wholeheartedly recommend Gab.

He is naturally predisposed towards mathematics and legal studies as can be seen by his choice of university degree in Science / Law. He also modestly declined to mention he is studying this at Sydney University :eek:

Anywho, by all accounts he strikes me as a fantastic fellow and will not disappoint.

Say hi to david webster for me at the club ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)