Offering tutoring for English (93) of ALL LEVELS (1 Viewer)

ginzha

HSC
Hi everyone!

I recently graduated from Cherrybrook Technology High School with an ATAR of 95.3

I can tutor all levels from Year 7 to 12 of English from ESL to standard and advanced you may like to pick up or are currently doing.

I have already been tutoring Advanced English since the beginning of my HSC. For year 12 students, I aim to develop the student's understanding of the text and module before changing the focus to essay writing. Past papers, essay questions, B6 sample essays and other resources will also be provided to assist my students.

I am also offering an essay marking service in which I will completely analyse your essays and provide detailed feedback, modifications and suggestions. Price $10 per essay.

I currently reside in Castle Hill and would find it most convenient to tutor at Castle Hill Library.

Prices may vary depending on the level of English that you are doing.

If you are interested or have any inquiries, please drop a PM into my inbox or email me at ginzha1@outlook.com

Last edited:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Only talked to her once, but she seems like a genuine person who's willing to help those in need. I have no doubt you'll do well as a tutor.

Free bump mate. :)

Disclaimer: I'm doing Advanced next year - maybe give me some tips. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

ginzha

HSC
Thanks hawkrider! :) It would be my pleasure to assist you throughout your HSC!
Tip 1. To have your essay noticed, you must think of an idea outside of the ordinary. Teachers love it when you bring in artistic unity or ideas surrounding humanity.

Last edited:

gstaaar

HSC
weeeeee keen for uni offers. thanks for helping a brother out! BUMP

ginzha

HSC
Haha no worries, Alex! Hope you get into the course you wanted :)

Last edited:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Thanks hawkrider! :) It would be my pleasure to assist you throughout your HSC!
Tip 1. To have your essay noticed, you must think of an idea outside of the ordinary. Teachers love it when you bring in artistic unity or ideas surrounding humanity.
Unfortunately, I live in St Ives, so you're too far away for me. But thanks anyway! :)

When you're saying your essay should have an idea that's out of the ordinary, do you mean I have to be original and not conform to the main ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)