offering tutoring (1 Viewer)

untouchablecuz

HSC
for mathematics, mathematics extension 1 (Assessment Mark: 96, Exam mark: 97), mathematics extension 2 (Assessment mark: 96, Exam mark: 96) in the farfield area (encompassing liverpool and surrounding suburbs etc)! if this has any bearing on your decision, i achieved an ATAR of 98.4

im very dedicated yada yada yada; guaranteed 99.95 atar (i do not guarantee 99.95 atar)

cheap rates, (7-2)2 bucks an hour

will always be willing to help out with anything and everything, all the time (msn, email etc)

goodluck with your studies :)

(NB: will trade tutoring for food)

Last edited:

lychnobity

HSC
Out of all the 09ers posting tutoring threads, this guy is the most passionate about maths. He knows maths, loves maths, lives maths, breathes maths.

He's the type willing to go a bit beyond the syllabus - this knowledge is the stuff tested in the higher end questions in ext 1 & 2.

Hails from bonny - probably had the shittiest teachers of everyone here, and managed to learn the stuff himself.

Go figure.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Assisted me with Physics during my HSC, and seems very knowledgable and passionate about Mathematics. Expect a high result from untouchable ;).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)