Offers for 07 new students! (1 Viewer)

timmyh

HSC
Congrats to all you 1st year newbies getting into a damn fine uni... and especially to all u new Johns kiddies, cant wait to meet u, and ur gonna have a bloody awesome year at the best college at ANU!

sly_skittle

HSC
i got into law/science!!!!!!
yay- the UAI didn't go up
i'm going to defer for a year first though

SuperRen

HSC
mcaus said:
YES!!!!!! Bachelor or Arts & Bachelor of Laws at ANU!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

Hey guys Im from Melbourne and am not really familiar with UACs proceedures, but i accepted my offer online following the links to ANU website, and i filled out that form and submitted it...then it said something about finishing enrolment through the appropriate proceedures...anyone know what that means??? THANKS!!

WOOO, now i just gotta hope i get into JOHNS

Sham
What does that mean? What are the other enrolment procedures after you've submitted the acceptance form?

timmyh

HSC
1st years: you have been accepted into your degree, u have yet to enrol in your subjects for the year. Enrolment is done online through ISIS, which can be found off a link on the ANU website. U new guys cant enrol in your subjects because to do this u need a uni ID, and password which i assume u dont have....
None of this should be cause for concern... my meories are that during O week some of the senior ppl from johns (dunno about other colleges) took us over to Melville hall to have a chat to ppl about choosing our subjects, and then we had to go and enrol (and also get a uni ID card)... i assume there will be a similar procedure this year. Check the handbook (linked off the ANU website) for details of different subjects.
Dont worry about enroling till u get to ANU, last year there were specified day(s) where all the newbies went and enrolled, so expect to be waiting in line for a long time... just an introduction to the uni system....

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
timmyh said:
1st years: you have been accepted into your degree, u have yet to enrol in your subjects for the year. Enrolment is done online through ISIS, which can be found off a link on the ANU website. U new guys cant enrol in your subjects because to do this u need a uni ID, and password which i assume u dont have....
None of this should be cause for concern... my meories are that during O week some of the senior ppl from johns (dunno about other colleges) took us over to Melville hall to have a chat to ppl about choosing our subjects, and then we had to go and enrol (and also get a uni ID card)... i assume there will be a similar procedure this year. Check the handbook (linked off the ANU website) for details of different subjects.
Dont worry about enroling till u get to ANU, last year there were specified day(s) where all the newbies went and enrolled, so expect to be waiting in line for a long time... just an introduction to the uni system....
hey timmy, apparently the first year students are supposed to get their ANU info kit after about 8 days from receiving our offers, I just need to confirm if this is right, as all my friends at melbourne will be enrolling for their courses on this coming monday for Melbourne University. In short, do we enrol for ANU during the O week?

timmyh

HSC
my memories are getting some pretty basic info from ANU between being accepted into my course and the start of O week (i assume this is the info kit ur talking about), i cant remember specifically when we got this.
If everything is the same as last year (i assume it is), u enrol for ur subjects in O week. U defintely are not expected to enrol in subjects before then.
I think last year that info kit thing mentioned the specific days u could go and enrol, so id check that when it comes.

humphdogg

HSC
Uni Grad
PhB (Hons) (Science) + scholarship, w00t :D

plus i'll be staying on South at Bruce :)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
humphdogg said:
PhB (Hons) (Science) + scholarship, w00t :D

plus i'll be staying on South at Bruce :)
I spent a good two years in the South dogbox. South is always the best wing!

Kyroth***

HSC
Arts Science for me!!!

And... happy but in tears. ;) Cos I love ANU, but I so desparatly wanted the Wollongong course... I'm getting over it though... I just wasn't good enough for the course I wanted... ;(

And URSIES! Yup! That's the one I wanted. ;) My best friend is next door at Johns, my sister is up the road at B&G, and single sex bathrooms!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)