• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Offers? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Skillo said:
Yeah...I am actually going to. I was talking to Billy about it and I'm seriously considering coming up to Sydney within the next two months...and I expect a fantastic pub crawl or dinner or show to be attended by many BOS Drama Regulars...and yes Justin, it includes you. Whos up for it?
I will if I can afford it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
LOL, if it's just going out for drinks then I'll be right to buy a few, else I'll just sit around with the three who've rejected alcohol:p

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Skillo said:
Yeah...I am actually going to. I was talking to Billy about it and I'm seriously considering coming up to Sydney within the next two months...and I expect a fantastic pub crawl or dinner or show to be attended by many BOS Drama Regulars...and yes Justin, it includes you. Whos up for it?
I seriously don't think I want to go out with a bunch of drunk drama queens :p, we all need to monitor alcohol intake, cause I know how weirdos get when drunk :p...

Looks like im designated driver! :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
grk_styl said:
i don't think i'm one of those three anymore :p
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to grk_styl again.

V

val_dramaqueen

wel... just going back on topic for a sec, im not doing anything drama related at the mo... im a pizza bitch at dominos as "kind of" assis. manager... yay

so... ive just been workin and workin... i have no plans to go to uni. i don't think im cut out for it.

and katie, that sucks about your uni stuff.. im sure it'll prolly be better if you took the year off, then you'd be loaded come next year! hooray!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)