Offical Death of Writing Hands Thread (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Does anyone else's hand hurt like the dickens? I mean, deep aching pain in the webbing between thumb and index finger; pain on the underside of your index knuckle, weakness and inability to hold a pen..?

7th Sign

HSC
my index finger has like this red mark on it from writing like crazy today!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I somehow managed to spatter ink on my hands and down my forearm. I think I was mangling my poor fountain pen, though.

Snow_dog

HSC
hands dont huirt soo much now.... cuase its been a couple of weeks since da stupid english exams.
havntr had to stress myself to write a ton so tis all good, rest of my exams where easy :D
only foodtech to go WOOHOO!

a8o

HSC
ill post a picture of my middle finger bump after ext history tomorrow cause ive had 4 exams this week, when i havent been doing exams, ive been studying by writing practice essays.

rcandelori

My hand only hurts immediately after the exam. However, the better I know the exam material, the less I have to frantically panic and kill my hand in the process.

Santah

HSC
Hand always starts to get sore towards the end of the exam, especially the 3 hour ones. Writing starts off pretty neat / good size and progressively gets worse throughout the exam as my hand gets worse.

roadcone

HSC
it has taken me 13 years of schooling to discover that i hold my pen totally wrong. i'm glad someone thought to point this out to me, with 2 exams left..

rcandelori

roadcone said:
it has taken me 13 years of schooling to discover that i hold my pen totally wrong. i'm glad someone thought to point this out to me, with 2 exams left..
someone's been under a rock....

helani

HSC
lol. my left hand has a torn tissue in it. and my right has a strained muscle. im right handed which is better for my hands i guess. but they really hurt. special provisions are annoying. i did it for assesments but its just really annoying to go through all the forms and stuff so i just put up with it now. but my left hand kills after society. can't wait till art :D.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
yes i had skin allergies while doing the exams, i had to bring cream when i was doing the exams, so irritating

roadcone

HSC
rcandelori said:
someone's been under a rock....
ah no i just never realised and because i have really neat writing no one was ever standing over me checking my grip.

also its only something you really notice when you are churning out lots of words per minute and get blisters in really odd places on your hand. its not like i'm going to change how i write i just thought it was kind of odd.

kathjs

HSC
I've grown a lumpy-blistery thing on my little finger from where it rubs on the paper, so i haven't been able to write without a banaid on it since trials because it hurts too much. And now i've graduated to two bandaids, it hurts through one of them.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
am i the only person who does not have a hand that has hurt due to exams? my finger is perfectly fine with no swolleness. i do write a lot though. i churn out on average, 27 pages an exam and have a lot of writing subjects such as advanced english, legal studies, ancient history and tomorrow history extension...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)