Official 2005 CSSA Trial Exam Thread (1 Viewer)

!lukey!

HSC
yeah that first question was a bit easy, the bacteria question was good wasnt too hard i think i got it all correct lol

ar3nbe

HSC
r.haidar said:
oh yeah ditto, sorry if i cant say any answers yet... just tryin to estimate my mark.. the sin 15 one was easy.. hehe

|-6| - |12| thats bloody yr 8 work isnt it? lol i didnt know they could test u back that far oh what did people think about the bacteria question? pretty straight forward for 3 unit kids, weve dont them and harder version for yonks ay boys n girls ;-)
Ye, i thought i was pretty simple. I started to worry, thinking that maybe i didnt see something, and fell into a trap. But i sub back in all my answers, and it ended up working out, so i think i got it right. I do do 3u tho, but, i was doing a fair few of those types of questions last nite, so it was fresh in my mind :)

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
raspb3rry said:
ar3nbe said:
Im sure your allowed to post, considering some people took the exams home. I dont see the difference.
aww..do you guys get to take exam papers home? we're never allowed! Teachers always collect them back~!
We're not allowed either!

MarsBarz

HSC
switchblade87 said:
Isn't it CSSA? lol :)
Yeah hehe my mistake.

According to what I've read in this thread it seems that my exam wasn't the cssa :/.
It's too bad because I would have really liked to be able to compare with everyone else...

Lol the funny thing is that my 3U class has finished the entire 3U and 2U course but all 2U classes still have heaps to do. I didn't like my exam because the questions were way too easy, there did not seem to be anything tricky etc... Some of the questions were very past HSCish :eek:. Oh well, I bet I'll get challenged in tomorrow 3u exam heheeh.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
U people r so impatient
I said ill post it up after wed
kthnxbai!

!lukey!

HSC
raspb3rry said:
ar3nbe said:
Im sure your allowed to post, considering some people took the exams home. I dont see the difference.
/QUOTE]

aww..do you guys get to take exam papers home? we're never allowed! Teachers always collect them back~!
we werent allowed to take them home u jsut take them out... lol

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
holy jamolies! this thread has become a chat room hehe i think ur allowed to take the tests home if there are no absenses (excuse spelling) coz we werent allowed to take ours home n i know for a fact ppl were missing so if theyre watching this forum as of now... *sci fi eerie music*

switchblade87

HSC
Damn, you all seem to be extension people...I wanna hear from some other 2U people who found it a bit tricky towards the end like me! :(

goan_crazy

HSC
switchblade87 said:
Damn, you all seem to be extension people...I wanna hear from some other 2U people who found it a bit tricky towards the end like me! :(
*raises hand*
Thankyou switchblade87!
Someone in my boat
and not like the rest of the 3unit geekoXrZ who are cocky and up themselves and thought the whole frikkin paper was easy!

r.haidar

HSC
switchblade87 said:
sorry man, the end was a bit tricky, just that its aimed more at 3U kids (thats what my teacher said anyways) but its still do-able by 2U ppls! just get urself into a habit of practising some past q9 and 10's and ull c theyre are a few common trends!

!lukey!

HSC
i do 2 unit but found it pretty easy, i was expecting question ten to be really hard but it turned out really good for me... i did do extension last year tho...

goan_crazy

HSC
I'm happy there weren't any maximum/minimum probs coz i suck at those
wait 10 was kinda...but I didn't answer 10b at all. :(

switchblade87

HSC
goan_crazy said:
*raises hand*
Thankyou switchblade87!
Someone in my boat
Woo, thank god for that! Ah well, let them have their glory; I'm sure their extension test will sort them out tomorrow! " :chainsaw:

r.haidar

HSC
goan_crazy said:
*raises hand*
Thankyou switchblade87!
Someone in my boat
and not like the rest of the 3unit geekoXrZ who are cocky and up themselves and thought the whole frikkin paper was easy!
how rude... im sure ur capable of doing 3 unit! its not really that hard... 4 unit is the hard subject talkin about numbers that dont exist i mean comon... lol thats why i dont do 4u hehe no offence 4u guys who are watching, but if u do 4unit u should be in a diff thread to :p

!lukey!

HSC
question 8 had the motion of a particle and sketching y=cosx, question 9 had the radians and concentric circles...

goan_crazy

HSC
I hate the x 3uniters because they shine and the original 2unit people look shit compared to them.
E.g. yr11 2unit was pretty average overall
I came 1st with 51% :( out of the 2unit ppl (excluding 3unit of course)
However now there are majority of the original class gone 2 general or dropped maths altogether, the 3units get heaps well and we still go shit.
E.g. in half yearly in my class only
90 - x 3uniter, 77- x 3 uniter, 69-x 3 uniter and I got 63% but I was happy with that considering it was the first thing I'd passed the whole fkn course.
I failed my 1st 2 assessments-46%and 44%

Hopefully I'll do better in this trial.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
goan_crazy said:
I'm happy there weren't any maximum/minimum probs coz i suck at those
wait 10 was kinda...but I didn't answer 10b at all. :(
Same here...I suck at them! Got so many parts to it...

ar3nbe

HSC
In defence of the 3U guys, i think we mean the paper was straight foward, rather than easy. You might have no idea how to do a question now, but when you get solutions to it, your prob gonna b like, damm, if only i saw dat. At the end of the day its just practise, and us 3U guys, tend to do more, simply because we have an extra unit, hence more to study for.

r.haidar

HSC
k3tan said:
hahah for sin15 question, being 3U, i was just gonna go
sin(45-30) and just prove that.... haha if they said 'prove it' instead of use the sin rule to show... i would've just done 3U way... i was like bah!
now thats a tru 3u kid! i wouldnt hav thought of that well done! i think it would have worked... smart kid!

!lukey!

HSC
question 10b ii and iii had the maximum and mimimum thingy, all u do is solve the second derivative to equal zero and u got the answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)