Official BOS Trial 2014 Thread (2 Viewers)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
What's it about and can I come :)?
Mainly dinner and whatever people feel like afterwards. If you're coming to the BoS trials just stick around afterwards or PM myself or Carrot so you have a contact.

mirachael

HSC
What time should we get there for MX2? Also how long does it take to walk there from Redfern?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
You should be arriving there at 9am, it takes 10 minutes to walk from the station to the location.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Trebla thinks the paper is harder this year, but I feel that it's easier than last year's!

dunjaaa

HSC
lol, I think carrot is jealous because I didn't ask for his

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Haha I understand now.

I thought you were asking for a photo and signature from me, which was why I was taken aback and had no idea how to react.

enoilgam

HSC
I'm probably not going to be able to make it at all that day as I have work/other commitments. But I seriously encourage people to give the exam a go either on the day or at home - Carrot and Trebla put together a great exam and it really is excellent preparation for the HSC.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
You may attend if you like, but there are no guarantees that there will be free seats/tables for you. The users on the main list will take priority for seating.

Crescenter

HSC
If we're on the reserve list (ext 2), can we just arrive and take a copy of the exam with us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)