Official BOS Trial 2016 Thread (1 Viewer)

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Why isn't there a 2 unit one this time?
If I remember correctly, there's no 2 unit this year as the large majority of the students who turned up in previous years were doing 3u or 4u and not the 2u exam, so it just wasn't worth it

Dragon9000

HSC
N/A
Is it just me or is there no link to the dropbox with past year exams? Thanks Carrotsticks for holding this event, sadly I can't make it though.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Why isn't there a 2 unit one this time?
If I remember correctly, there's no 2 unit this year as the large majority of the students who turned up in previous years were doing 3u or 4u and not the 2u exam, so it just wasn't worth it
This is correct. Also, actually the 2 unit one was the hardest one to write because you can only do so much with the tools you are allowed there.

Is it just me or is there no link to the dropbox with past year exams? Thanks Carrotsticks for holding this event, sadly I can't make it though.
I have added it in, thanks for pointing that out. And no worries mate.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Well there are some 3U students who just do 3U maths only (and not 4U) and maybe the 2U paper could be of use to them? idk

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Most of the Extension 2 paper is done now except for Q16 (a). I will discuss with Trebla what I can/can not 'give away' about the contents of the paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)