Official Charmed Discussion (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
no i do not like charmed, cannot see a future it is lame, very lame. it isn't even interesting, watching it is a waste of concentration
you tell em

charmed is lame
the villians are lame
the way they die are lame and very repetitive ( the power of three will set us free )
the names of the new characters are lame ( the cleaners )
the endings are lame
the acting is lame
leo is lame ( he fucken sux )
the baby is lame
when prue left it was lame
they should of stopped when the source died or when cole died
how lame was that
im lame
ur lame
my english is lame
my grammer is lame

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by v sia
you tell em

charmed is lame
the villians are lame
the way they die are lame and very repetitive ( the power of three will set us free )
the names of the new characters are lame ( the cleaners )
the endings are lame
the acting is lame
leo is lame ( he fucken sux )
the baby is lame
when prue left it was lame
they should of stopped when the source died or when cole died
how lame was that
im lame
ur lame
my english is lame
my grammer is lame
hmmm...u gettin drunk or sumthing? Cool down man

todays episode was quite good i thought...hehe daryll with superpowers...and another cute baby.

...who cares if it is repetitive endings? Thats what happenes in most superhero shows...always wins in the end. Actually i prefer that to those where the story really drags on and you get lost if you miss one episode.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i like the feeling of how order is restored but yeh sometimes when they go over a few episodes it is good

DopeyB

HSC
this has to be one of the worst shows on tv...but dont worry, it'll get the axe soon

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by Iunny
she is the youngest of the three

Alyssa's the oldest
Wow, doesnt holly get offended then? that theyre making her play a role thats actually older than she is, which is, in turn, implying she looks OLD?

lmfao nm ignore me.

Eeko

Banned
chris is wyatt bro

wyatt turned evil in the future so chris came back to try and save him

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
not really, alyssa and rose just look more partying type while holly looks more sensible and mature...something required in the oldest sister.

by the way...next wks episode is related to lord of the rings...should be interesting

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
not really, alyssa and rose just look more partying type while holly looks more sensible and mature...something required in the oldest sister.

by the way...next wks episode is related to lord of the rings...should be interesting
oh i guess that makes sense...

yesterdays gilmore girls was related to lotr.

*weird*

Eeko

Banned
Originally posted by simmic
wtf...are u bs?

nope

in fact it should be in nex week's episode. (well that wyatt is evil and chris is his bro)

and piper screws leo later on when he was shot with darklighter arrow and was about to die.

Eeko

Banned
season finale is really crap

called "bad bad world" it's about them been stuck in alternate reality of some-shit

there's a possibility that one char might die... and it might be chris, either that or he gets healed in Leo's arms

Eeko

Banned
bad bad world part 1

One of the sisters' neighbors, Mrs. Noble, waits for Phoebe to exit her car and complaints about her parking in her driveway. Phoebe says that there was nowhere to park and Piper is coming home with the baby in a few days (guess she delivered at the end of "Witch Wars" or in between episodes) so she went shopping and bought a lot of stuff. As she unload her car, a patrol officer comes by to wirter her a citation... turns out Mrs. Noble called him because it's the third time this week that Phoebe parked there. Phoebe complaints that if it weren't for Mrs. Noble construction dumpster taking half the street, she wouldn't have parking problems. Paige is busy in Piper's bedroom making it ready for the baby's arrival. Later in the episode, it seems that the sisters are sort of stuck in parallel version of their world... Evil Phoebe's face is on the side of a bus ("Don't Ask Phoebe - This Week: Ten Ways to Kill a Cheating Lover") and Paige says that they must get out of there fast... everyone seems to have turned evil, even Mrs. Noble who wants Phoebe to get a second citation! People are really afraid of the Evil Charmed Ones. Pole dancers and techno music are what makes P3 special in the alternate universe and where Evil Darryl likes to hang out. Paige and Phoebe seem to find a way to return to their universe... but their actions made it the perfect blue sky with puffy white clouds... a too perfect of a world...

part 2

Somehow Phoebe got healed from the shot she received at the end of part 1. We also learn that the Charmed Ones' evil counterparts are stuck in "smiley" land (where the sun never sets) as well. Paige and Phoebe go to the hospital to find Piper. The Evil ones try to find their Evil Piper. Piper is at the hospital ready to burst. She loves Jello, processed turkey, and frozen peas... so that means that NormalPiper was turned into SmileyPiper when the worlds shifted. The hospital seems to house convincts or at least have a weird way to take care of problems: you talk badly = cut of the tongue, you use your cellphone = cut of one hand, etc. The sisters tell Piper that Wyatt is in danger but a certain Demon of Fear, working for the HeadMaster, tries to brainwash Piper that it's not true. Phoebe and Paige work together with their Evil counterparts in order to bring back the order. Leo must take care of Gideon. There are problems with Piper's delivery and the doctor isn't sure both will make it... Phoebe still seems to not have her powers back (but she can cast spells). FutureChris may appear

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
ah ya...isnt there some kinda rule against spoilers?

wtf? Piper screws someone is is about to die? Hmmm...would he even have the energy or even the mood to do it?? *cough*

havent they done the alternater universe thing a few times already

so are you actually a fan Eeko or you just wanna ruin things for people who are?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)