Official Cryptocurrency Thread (1 Viewer)

natalake

HSC
N/A
Cryptocurrency is a new digital payment system. There are already over 7,800 cryptocurrencies in circulation. And the more popular it becomes, the more people seek to acquire it.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Cryptocurrency is a new digital payment system. There are already over 7,800 cryptocurrencies in circulation. And the more popular it becomes, the more people seek to acquire it.
and most of those people will never actually use it to make a payment because its a speculative bubble with very little in the way of practical use case

fnsndgfg

HSC
All cryptocurrencies will go to zero.

The SEC has already rejected three separate bitcoin ETF applications due to concern about fraud and manipulation. They will never approve an ETF. The only regulation will be to make cryptocurrency harder to use. It's not used for anything significant but speculation. The technology doesn't work for a mass payment system, it will never be viable.
Well, that's awkward

SilentWorker

HSC
N/A
Crypto might seem alluring but in my opinion it will never beat real estate. I have been dealing in real estate for a while now.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the only alt coin I ever bought that rocketed was dogecoin but i literally sold it a few weeks before it did ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)