Official Drew's Thread 2005 (1 Viewer)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
hahaha.........lol thanx.

all i want to know is why people make it their lifes purpose just to be loser's.

i know you have nothing better to do, but just get over it..................

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Jugz said:
Mate, you are gonna cop it, you dumb little fuck. Thanks for using your real name.

I think its a sad day when drews accepts such poor cunts as yourself. The college will gain nothing from you mate except fo your student fees. I hope you enjoy Jugs' arse, cause that'll be your year bennet.

----------------------
id like to see what you have to offer. if its even slightly visible. what kind of a loser goes hassling people over the internet. its so lame. get a life.

"dumb little fuck" how profound. and very true obviously. :rolleyes:

sorry but youll just have to put up with me being there.

Last edited:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Jugz said:
Mate, you are gonna cop it, you dumb little fuck. Thanks for using your real name.

I think its a sad day when drews accepts such poor cunts as yourself. The college will gain nothing from you mate except fo your student fees. I hope you enjoy Jugs' arse, cause that'll be your year bennet.

----------------------

Dude, try and tone it down, there's no need to get over-excited on an internet forum.

berghousemaa

HSC
welshi said:
we get a FOAM PARTY... with you lot???? woohoo!!!

this is going to be so awesome. when do we get our "what to bring" packs?

EDIT: if there's a big intercol thing on saturday night...will there be somewhere i can watch the tahs/chiefs game...? :D
I love you. A girl willing to miss a party fora game of rugger.
The Tahs match is on Friday not Saturday at 7:30

P.S Don't pay out Ist XV no8's who played for their school. I take it personally lol.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
berghousemaa said:
I love you. A girl willing to miss a party fora game of rugger.
The Tahs match is on Friday not Saturday at 7:30

P.S Don't pay out Ist XV no8's who played for their school. I take it personally lol.
hey, i love my parties, but i also love my rugby. i thought the game was the 5th? oh well. what's friday.. Oh no! the harbour cruise!! i guess there wouldn't be a tv on board... yes, yes, i am a rugby tragic. (this is our year, NSW...)

and i don't pay ouy no8s. i pay out dickheads who pretend like they play rugby when they didn't make the team. and i pay out dickheads who pay out luke. :uhhuh:

that wasn't an oblique attempt to impress a hot, rugby-loving drews girl with your rugby-playing, was it? ;) cos that sometimes works...

berghousemaa

HSC
No, it was more like a transperant one. And I only played no8 in under 16's in yr 10, played second row in yr 11 and in my most disgraceful moment played prop my final year.

By the way,you mentioned that you were quite good at basketball. Did you play reps, I might know you.

welshi

HSC
berghousemaa said:
No, it was more like a transperant one. And I only played no8 in under 16's in yr 10, played second row in yr 11 and in my most disgraceful moment played prop my final year.

By the way,you mentioned that you were quite good at basketball. Did you play reps, I might know you.
i never said i was good. i said i played. i was just in the seconds. in summer my priority was always my social life..... i'm better at netball.

where did u go to highschool?

berghousemaa

HSC
1 Because we're a very boys club type school and very establishment.We thus connect with Paul's. We used to have a smattering that went to Drew's but not since it went co-ed.
2 Because the oldest serving council member was an old cranbrookian who was the biggest champ as long as you played rugby and hated soccer. Thus easy referance

What other cranbrook guys do you know going.

welshi

HSC
i don't, i just keep hearing that all the cranbrook guys go to pauls :D

i do know one guy from my school who's going. big athletic type once his knee injury is fixed up - tennis, swimming, basketball, soccer...

berghousemaa

HSC
I know of one bloke going to Drew's.
Farrell, a Knox boy . My word what a monster. The scariest prop on the face of the Earth. but he's actually a good bloke.

What School did you go to.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i dont think many barker guys go to pauls.

btw berghousemaa do you remember james bennett? he was in the yr ahead of you but he left in 2001 i think.

berghousemaa

HSC
welshi said:
heard of oxley college?
Yeah of course. You guys had a really good rugby team two years back. A couple of rep honours amongst that team I think.
It's so stupid you guys play in ISA. We play St Pius X every year and they are the biggest easybeats.
If that's your competition you should definately have come into CAs or maybe GPS.
You'd beat Trinity,High and Grammer nearly every year, Cranbrook and Aloys every other year and put up a fight against the other teams.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hey welshi, how are ya hun? I reckon we should go to the shooting range together sometime. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)