Official: i have completed zelda twilight princess thread (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
NO SPOILERS
people who havent finished it, dont bother reading this thread

greatest
game
ive
ever
played

:eek:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
mr_brightside said:
:(

*on phone to EB*
Yeah, I never got round to ringing anyone because I'm lazy.
If you find a place that has more than enough copies to go round, lemme know :eek:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Yeah, I never got round to ringing anyone because I'm lazy.
If you find a place that has more than enough copies to go round, lemme know :eek:
I meant for the Wii! :( :( :(

Macquarie d00d told me that they are getting a shipment on Friday

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
mr_brightside said:
I meant for the Wii! :( :( :(

Macquarie d00d told me that they are getting a shipment on Friday
Oh noes still haven't got one?!!!!
:(:(:( Friday at Macquarie would be nuts, I wanna see people fighting over the last item of something :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah finished a couple of days ago, quite good, though I think the satisfaction is just a tad less than when I finished OoT. Perhaps it was because I consciously went into it knowing it was a GCN game, and am anticipating the 'proper' one.

Though I love the fishing, anyone else get a sore arm from hours of fishing?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
holy shit.

I was playin it for the last hour at a friends.

holy shit.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i will honestly say that it is on par with the best game i have ever played... for sheer beauty, story and action
i rate it over OoT
wow wow wow
im actually genuinely sad that its over :( when is the next one due?

p.s midna was hot in a weird way and dan agrees

watkinzez

HSC
With Twilight Princess finished, I can safely say that Majora's Mask still lies claim to the throne. The first half of the game was better- after dungeon four, the plot is sort of forgotten until you finish the mirror task at hand. The sections between dungeons early in the game (especially between two and three) were much more varied, whereas they hardly existed later on in the game.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Just finished TP a few days ago and gotta agree with the lack of dungeon depth, and it was a bit too easy. However I enjoyed it thoroughly and now playing through it a second time. :D

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Yep finished it as well and I felt some of the dungeons were too easy. I'm a Zelda first timer as well.
The fighting was never a real challenge against anything lower than a Dark Nut and Dark Nuts were an absolute blast to fight.
I think I also went though about half of Hyrule Castle as well cause I remember there was a junction where you could go left or right. I went right and went all the way to the boss, never having to backtrack.
Some of the items were quite useless as well. Slingshot, bomblings to name a couple and I never bought any potions cause you could always rely on pots and other debris to have hearts (all except in snowpeak of course).
All in all I have mixed emotions. I couldn't believe that I was almost done just before facing HIM cause it felt too short with that much storyline but what storyline there was was quite good and emotional.

Dave2007

HSC
FINALLY got it.

Doesn't seem as good as OOT, but im probably remembering back to that game with rose-coloured glasses.

So far I'm up to the fire temple, and I suppose i havent had an opportunity to have a "free ride" like you did in OOT early on, where you could just get on your horse and ride around the world to all the areas, towns, etc... That was a really wonderful feeling in OOT the first time riding around everywhere on epona.

Does TP pick up soon after the fire temple? or do you have to go through EVERY area collecting farking tears of light?

watkinzez

HSC
Dave2007 said:
FINALLY got it.

Doesn't seem as good as OOT, but im probably remembering back to that game with rose-coloured glasses.

So far I'm up to the fire temple, and I suppose i havent had an opportunity to have a "free ride" like you did in OOT early on, where you could just get on your horse and ride around the world to all the areas, towns, etc... That was a really wonderful feeling in OOT the first time riding around everywhere on epona.

Does TP pick up soon after the fire temple? or do you have to go through EVERY area collecting farking tears of light?
The tears of light mechanic is dropped after the third dungeon.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
I hear its a long game (80+). Not sure what is going to happen now that i got those 3 thingies, but i'm guessing i have to collect 6 other thingies like the previous games.

<3 Midna <3
Heh more like 30-40 hours. I guess finishing EVERYTHING would take longer but definitely no more than maybe 45 hours. Oh and the "thingies" change halfway through the game.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
RCMasterAA said:
Heh more like 30-40 hours. I guess finishing EVERYTHING would take longer but definitely no more than maybe 45 hours. Oh and the "thingies" change halfway through the game.
30-40 hours?? :( Dam Hyper said it was a long game!!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
30-40 hours?? :( Dam Hyper said it was a long game!!!
Depends on how much time you take. Try not to use a walkthrough at all as the game should last longer if you try to figure it all out yourself. For me, it took me 80ish hours to complete the game and collect everything without a single bit of walkthrough help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)