• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official meet up thread for 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pLuvia

This is the official meet-up thread for 2006.

Myself and a few others have decided on a big meet up to get to know the 2006 students of BoS, this is likely to be held after the half yearlies, so you can get to know some of us

We would like to know what kind of things you want to do, eg movies, just hanging out. Also the date that you people would prefer.

If you are interested PM or leave your details here

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Feel free to post suggestions of what we can do on the day.

Just to let you know, the organisers of this meetup are pLuvia, mitsui, hopeles5ly, karoooh and myself.

We are looking forward to hearing from you guys!! :)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Riviet said:
Feel free to post suggestions of what we can do on the day.
Just to let you know, the organisers of this meetup are be pLuvia, mitsui, shinji / d3sp, karoooh, hopeles5ly and myself.
We are looking forward to hearing from you guys!! :)
You guys are basically the face of '06ers on BOS so it seems logical you guys are organising another meetup, :D good luck with the meet up but not sure depending on location, time, dates etc most likely a no but I am usually on IM services if you want to get to know me that way. Drop me a PM...

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
errmmm..
me? face of the 06'ers... sif ! >_<

i thought u 4 were the organisers.. and im just a tag a long. haha

Nat_nat

Hey! An outing would be FUN!
I like movies..and SHOPPING!! haha but guys dont like shopping...i'd like to get to kno BoS ppl, skool ppl at my skool are getting boring!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
HamuTarou said:
dont mind if i come?
sure! tag a long ! ^^

ergh ... shopping? = =;;
i don't mind it ... unless im standing outside the shop waiting for others to finish lookin' round >_<

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
HamuTarou said:
dont mind if i come?
come come!! lol
haven't talk to u in ages, pf
say hi to eddie and rupin for me. ><.. (dont think they care but meh)

Nat_nat

shinji / d3sp said:
sure! tag a long ! ^^

ergh ... shopping? = =;;
i don't mind it ... unless im standing outside the shop waiting for others to finish lookin' round >_<
lol! shopping is fun! unless you r with me :p i will drag u into every single store in the whole shopping centre until my legs hurt hahaha
No shopping, im too addicted..must...get off!

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
...nat. --" dont mention shoppin
i have to go buy skoolbag tmr.
and i cant even b bothered for that. =\
(need it for wed thou,..cya guys there! >P)

Nat_nat

haha i like bag shopping!
Try rebel, u can get a hot looking sporty bag, or sports co? i think its sports co? theres one in burwood downstairs in front of just jeans, also near ICE...they sell nice bags (backpacks) for cheap, try there and they r sporty brand names too...actually i dont think its called sports co...another name, sport something..they r also near footlocker and also opposite "SES"

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Kid.@dmin said:
You guys are basically the face of '06ers on BOS so it seems logical you guys are organising another meetup, :D good luck with the meet up but not sure depending on location, time, dates etc most likely a no but I am usually on IM services if you want to get to know me that way. Drop me a PM...
haha just tag along!

Last edited:

Clarebare

HSC
A meetup? Aren't we planning a little early? Sounds cool anyway. I don't really know anyone on here yet, but I'll tag along if I may :)

Are the details (when we have 'em) going to be on this thread, or will they be PM'd to interested parties?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Clarebare said:
A meetup? Aren't we planning a little early? Sounds cool anyway. I don't really know anyone on here yet, but I'll tag along if I may :)

Are the details (when we have 'em) going to be on this thread, or will they be PM'd to interested parties?
it's just an idea one of them came up with it and were just getting suggestions for it lol. hmm i think the details will be posted on the thread =]

Clarebare

HSC
okie dokie. Thankee.

If you're looking for suggestions, I'd go for beach/park/picnic-y type activities over movies, cause there's no way in hell you're going to be able to get a large-ish group of people to agree to see one movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)