Official PC game thread (1 Viewer)

HalcyonSky

HSC
assassins creed sucked

the only pc games ive been legitimately looking forward to for the past 10 years or so have been sc2 and d3

burning crusade and wotlk did get me a bit excited but they were both massive letdowns. sc2 and d3 will make me feel 14 years old again

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
wats sc2?

and i loved assassins creed so much, sure it got repetitive, but i still loved it, the combat was awesome, but there should be an option to turn off the action cam when u stylishly kill someone.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
wats sc2?

and i loved assassins creed so much, sure it got repetitive, but i still loved it, the combat was awesome, but there should be an option to turn off the action cam when u stylishly kill someone.
StarCraft 2.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
You hate real time strategy.
You love the shitty combat mechanics of a game that was praised for it's flexibility and storyline.

The fuck is wrong with you lol

RaxX

HSC
Soldier Of Fortune 3...
probably the best game if you like being cruel to dead bodies by shooting the limbs off them.

Zeroes

HSC
Can't wait to have a decently working computer again so I can play fallout 3 and possibly buy CODMWF2 when/if I get some money. :D
Though that could be a while.

Last edited:
K

khorne

S.T.A.L.K.E.R 3 is coming out ladies...I loved the atmosphere in that game...but this one will have freeplay (finally). I'd imagine the mod support is similar to the other two, so we can expect some great RPG styled mods (inferno?).

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, coming out in feb i think.

i read an article in pc powerplay, looks soo awesome.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
I only just started playing Fallout 3 the other day, and have to say, it's a pretty good game. I love the series though, so maybe a bit biased :p

HSC
Uni Grad
I started Fallout 3 today, I could really use a little more direction on where to go and what to do etc but yeh, it's p good.

Dombrovski

HSC
...still waiting for assassin's creed 2... :(

Though Bioshock 2 comes out soon :D

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i havnt even played bioshock, gotta get it sometime...

i wanna play thru stalker clear sky, then stalker shadow of chernobyl (in order of the story) because im so excited to get call of pripiyat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)