Official Summer Siesta 2007/8 Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I was going to have a f()*)(*ing 2dayer, but noooo. stupid timetables.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Iheartpaulfrank said:
...my dictionary may be wrong?! *shock horror*

:(
Your dictionary didn't want to be rude!

But, I mean, one could say bloody hell in English instead of shit in lot's of cases, so, it's not that wrong.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
lol I'm going to drop out of my chemistry degree this week because I cbf going in at 8am lectures + another year @ uni when I could be in Europe.

pure laziness?

*edits profile degrees*

.:. it's over.

Last edited:

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
jb_nc said:
lol I'm going to drop out of my chemistry degree this week because I cbf going in at 8am lectures + another year @ uni when I could be in Europe.

pure laziness?

*edits profile degrees*

.:. it's over.
haha

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
What're ya gonna do, jb_nc?

EDIT: And how many chem units do you have to take then eh?

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
What're ya gonna do, jb_nc?

EDIT: And how many chem units do you have to take then eh?
BE (Chemical).

I'm going to take CHEM2404 and 2403 which are core for ChemE. They're the cool o-chem 2nd year subjects whereas CHEM2401 and 2402 are about gay shit physical chem, like sigma and pi-bonds

So a second year student told me

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
townie said:
Yeah for sure, but I'm in Tokyo at the moment, don't get back for another couple of weeks.

And now that I'm finished I'm supposed to do what real people do in the real world and find something called a job. :p

I'll let you know! :)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Is anyone not really that excited about returning to uni?

*raises hand*

I'm enjoying all my free time too much. :(

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
You know, it's funny, but now that I'm not going back to uni this year, I really wish I was.

I've had too much holidays and now I have to look for a job and I don't want to, I really want to go back..... :(

HSC
I'm kinda feeling half-half about it.

But I think the half which says that I DO want to go back to uni, is winning. Just.

Bring on 2nd year!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I just want a job. I have some casual stuff and some potential contract stuff but nothing permanent.

At least once uni starts I'll have something worthwhile to do with my time instead of going out and spending what little I have.

I am looking forward to it. I'm a little scared about 2nd year practicum though, but it's not til second semester.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
scarybunny said:
I just want a job. I have some casual stuff and some potential contract stuff but nothing permanent.

At least once uni starts I'll have something worthwhile to do with my time instead of going out and spending what little I have.

I am looking forward to it. I'm a little scared about 2nd year practicum though, but it's not til second semester.
totally agree. i'm pretty sure i'm working at the easter show but that's ages away, i need moneys NOW

i have some vaguely worthwhile things to do with my time atm but i'm not getting paid for it lol. uni took up enough of my life that i didn't really realise how bored i was gonna be without it :eek: so looking forward to going back! wooooo

you know you're missing uni when you find yourself drooling over officeworks with a fervour usually reserved for clothes and uber-hot men :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)